Appy Pie vs Appery.io vs BiznessApps vs BuildFire
Creating a mobile app is a lucrative business that can increase your profits significantly. You could hire an in-house developer, or an external company, to build your app. It is also possible that you can’t face the costs of full-blown app development. This is where app-builders come in play.
No-code app builders can help you built the app of your dreams with little to no knowledge of coding and programming languages. Before you start developing your app, here a few things you should know about no-code app builders:
- You won’t need to know coding to build an app using these tools. Thanks to app builders creating apps is easier than ever.
- With most of the app builders, you pay a monthly fee, so contracts aren’t required.
- Many offer a free version or a money back guarantee. Therefore, you can test it out first to see how it goes.
- After your app is live on the App Store, you can make future updates so your users can have the most current version.
- Many app builders also offer you reseller programs meaning you can “white label” your app and list it on the app builder’s marketplace for purchase by others.
Here is a comparison of 5 most commonly used app builders:
Appy Pie is one of the fastest growing app makers in the world and has been gaining popularity across the globe. This app builder is quite appealing to people who are just starting out due to its relatively unique free plan. The biggest plus for people using Appy Pie is the wide range of features they provide to be added into your app. You can add in-app purchases, connect databases, upload eBooks, and create your own dating app! Most of these features are integrations that you can add into your app with the help of its video tutorials.
- Basic: $18/app/month with no ads (Android and HTML5)
- Gold: $36/app/month with no ads (Android and HTML5)
- Platinum: $60/month with no ads (Android, HTML5 and iOS)
Appy Pie offers a 30-day money back guarantee with all of its paid plans. The company provides a special discount to military, government, non-profits, schools, universities & students with an .edu email address. These prices do not cover the publishing fee as The Apple App Store charges a $99 annual developer fee and Google Play charges a one-time fee of $25.v
Pros of using AppyPie.com:
- No automated ads on paid versions
- App analytics and Google Analytics for paid versions
- Live chat, phone and email support
- Reseller program so you can build and sell your app to others to brand as their own
- Free version available
- Pro: $70/mo. (Paid Annually) or $99 (Paid Monthly) (3 Apps)
- Team: $135/mo. (Paid Annually) or $200 (Paid Monthly) (7 Apps)
- Enterprise: Custom Plans and Deployment Options Available
The app builder provides a 14-day free trial to the Pro plan. The company doesn’t offer a discount for online plans at this moment. Overage charges are 0.0020 per platform call, storage is 90¢ per GB over (Note this includes database and file storage).
Pros of using Appery.com:
- 24/7 forum and email support
- Free trial available
The BiznessApps app builder will scan your existing websites and import content onto the app you’re creating. After this, the builder will detect which information is missing for its templates and ask you to fill the details in. Statistics tracking and analytics are provided post-launch, as well as integration with mailing lists and loyalty programs. You can choose between an HTML5 web-app or native app.
- Individual App (for Small Businesses): $99/month
- Standard: $300/month
- Gold: $360/month
- Platinum: $400/month
In order to publish apps in the Apple App Store, you will need to set up an Apple Developer Account ($99/year). There is an iOS submission fee of $199 and a $25-charge for every iOS app update. For the Google Play Store you will also need to set up a Developer Account (one-time fee of $25).
Pros of using BiznessApps:
- Email support, phone support, virtual user conference
- Premium add-ons
BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications which is used by over 30,000 businesses. A mobile app can be created in little time with its ‘click-and-edit’ platform. The platform is rich with features such as social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
- Basic: $89/mo.
- Professional: $149/mo.
- Enterprise: $499+/mo.
In order to get your app live on the App Store and Google Play, you will need to sign up for one of its paid plans.
Pros of using BuildFire.com
- Email support, front of line support, dedicated customer success manager
- 30-day free trial period
For many businesses, startups and enterprises across the globe, profits and expansion lie in their mobile apps. But they want a low-cost solution that eliminates the hassles associated with app development. No code app builders work pretty well at providing exactly that.
In terms of cost, Appy Pie is one of the cheapest and most feature-rich options available to you. To help businesses make money through the apps, Appy Pie provides a multitude of options including reseller program, in-app purchases and in-app ads.