How to enable SMS facility for sending messages about orders placed?
- Go to the Dashboard area and select My Apps.
- In the My Apps section, select Order Food feature of your restaurant app.
- In the Order Food section, click on General Settings tab and select Configuration Settings from the right side menu.
- Go to SMS section in the Configuration Settings.
- Here, you need to provide Account SID, Auth Token, and the number from which you wish to send the messages.
- A tutorial present on the right side of the listing will guide you in obtaining the API key and Secret key.
- Once you have got both the keys, fill the details in the provided text box.
- For Mobile No., you can visit Twilio, search a new number and purchase it.
(Note- You need to upgrade your Twilio account for purchasing a new phone number.)
- Now, enter the phone number in the provided text box and click on Save button to save the changes.