Following are the steps to add deep link of an app's page in the flow of a chatbot
1. Sign in to your Chatbot account.
2. Select the bot in which you wish to add a deep-link.
3. In the Editor pane under the Bot Flow tab, click on the “Cogwheel” icon present at the top right corner of the node.
You will see two options a) Edit b) Delete. Click on the “Edit” icon.
4. Login to your Appmakr account.
5. Select ‘Manage Mobile App’
6. Click on the ‘Edit’ icon
7. Select ‘My Features’ tab.
8. Select the page for which you want to copy the link and click on the ‘Copy’ icon.
9. Select the text you want to convert to a link.
10. Click on the attachment icon.
11. Copy the link in the ‘Link Target’ field. Then select the checkbox ‘Open link in a new window’ if you want the link to open in a new window every time a visitor clicks on it. Click on ‘Add’.
12. Click on ‘Save Draft’ to save the changes in the node.
13. Click on the ‘Save’ button at the top-right corner of the window.