How do you download an app on a Samsung phone?
It is easy to download an app on your Samsung phone, all you need to do is:
- Tap on All applications on your Home Screen
- Go to Play Store (the first time, you’d have to register with a valid Google account).
- Tap on the Magnifying Glass in the top right corner.
- Type the application name that you are looking for, or use the microphone (at the top) to use voice command.
- Tap on the application you want to download.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept & download.
- The application will start downloading and will install automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, the application will show in your All applications tab.