How can I get my App created using Appy Pie's App Builder to Rank High on App Stores?
To Rank your App high on Google Play & iTunes, you need to keep in mind following On Page & Off Page Factors:
On Page Relevance Factors
As per our Technicians following on-page factors are the most important within the app stores.
- App Title: A Natural usage of Keywords in the title appears to be one of the most important relevance signals.
- App Description: A Appropriate keyword usage should also be used within app description.
- Keywords Data: A Choose Keywords that best describe your app, Separate each keyword by a comma.
Off Page Relevance Factors
As per our Technicians following Off page factors are the most important within the app stores.
- Downloads: A Number of downloads does the app have
- Ratings/Reviews/Comments: A User Rating is emerging as a very important element in the Ranking algorithm of App Stores as it depicts the users experience with the app
- App Speed & Size: Performance of app also plays an important role in the ranking process in terms of response times of the app, it should not be choppy and slow to respond & size of the app is small.
- App Updates: A What is the frequency of updates in the app? Is it continuing to create new features and optimize for new OS releases?
- Social Mentions: A What kind of buzz is the app generating in the traditional web ecosphere?
- App age: A For how long has the app existed and is the user base increasing with time?
- Brand Trust: A is the app released by a maker as this ensures that the app has undergone a significant QA (quality assurance) process.