How do I link my Facebook page to my website?
To link your Facebook page to your website:
- Either find or create a Facebook ‘F’ or ‘Find us on Facebook’ logo image of your choice
- After deciding the button you want to use copy the HTML code provided next to the chosen button.
To place the code into a HTML fragment and place it on your page, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Create account
- In the top menu click on “Content”
- Now, on the left-hand menu, click on “HTML Fragment”
- Click on “Add new HTML Fragment”
- Here, make sure that you add a “Description” so that you would know what that particular fragment does.
- In the large “HTML Code” box, paste the HTML code
- Now, click “Save Changes”.
At this point you would be returned to the “HTML Fragments” screen, and this is where the new fragment would now be listed. To insert this fragment into one of your pages:
- From the top menu, click on “Content”
- Choose the page that you want to display the fragment on and click on the “Edit Page” button next to it.
- Click on the page to position your cursor where you would like the item created by your HTML fragment to appear
- Click on the “HTML” button on the editor toolbar
- Here, a new window will pop up. Go to the “Select HTML Fragment” drop down menu, select the HTML fragment that you want to add
- Add it to the page by clicking on “Insert”
- Now, a grey graphic will appear in place of the HTML fragment at its due position.
This is a placeholder which will take place of your HTML item at the time you are designing and editing your site. This will only become viewable when you publish or preview your site after saving.