How can I add my location on a Map in my App?
- Go to App Pages in App Design section.
- Select Contact Menu and click on Map to add location feature in the app.
- In the Map area, you need to fill-in the mailing address details. Here, you can see I have entered “New York, NY, United States”.
(You can also enter the latitude and longitude of your address.)
- Once you have entered the complete mailing address, a mark on the map showing the exact location will be reflected.
(You need to tick the checkbox ‘Launch the address in device’s native maps application’ to make the mark visible on the map)
- You can add multiple addresses by clicking on “Add More” button and name them as ‘Address 1’, ‘Address 2’, ‘Address 3’, and so on.
- Once completed, click on Save & Finish.