How to get an Apple Enterprise App Developer License?
Follow below mentioned steps to get Apple Enterprise App Developer License:
- Go to Apple Developer Enterprise , and click on Enroll
- Click on Start your Enrollment
- If you have already created Apple ID, Login, else Create Apple ID
- Fill up the form to create your Apple ID
- Verify your email address
- Go back to the first page Apple Developer Enterprise and log in with your new Apple ID. You need to accept Apple's terms and conditions for becoming a registered apple developer. Review terms and conditions before tick-marking the checkbox to accept Agreement
- Review terms and conditions before tick-marking the checkbox to accept Agreement
- You will be redirected to Apple Developer Enterprise Program Enrollment window, select Entity type and Continue
- Select Authority type, provide mandatory details, and Continue
Note: You can check your organizationís DUNS number from here
- Review all details once and Submit
- Your enrollment will start processing. Once your authority is verified, Apple will drop you email for further steps
What is Apple Developer Enterprise Program?
The Apple Developer Enterprise Program is a solution that allows large organizations to deploy and develop proprietary and internal-use applications to their employees. The program is for precise use cases that need private distribution directly to employees through secure internal systems or a Mobile Device Management solution.
Organizations can use this program only for the internal distribution of proprietary apps in some specific cases. These cases should not be effectively addressed with custom apps through Apple Business Manager, public apps on the App Store, or beta testing using TestFlight.
Here are some major eligibility requirements for the organizations.
- The organization should have 100 or more employees
- The organization should be a legal entity. The program does not accept fictitious business, DBAs, branches, or trade names
- The organization should use the program only to create in-house apps for internal use and to distribute these apps securely to employees
- The organization should have systems in place to protect membership credentials and assets and to certify only employees download these internal-use apps
- The organization should participate in Apple's verification interview, evaluation process and pass it
Now that you know what the eligibility criteria are to apply for Apple Developer Enterprise Program, let us find out how you can start using it.
Apple Enterprise Account
You need an Apple Enterprise Developer account to distribute internal apps for your company. Here is how you can open an Apple Enterprise Account.
- Visit the Apple Developer Enterprise page and click on ‘Enroll’
- Select ‘Start your Enrollment’
- Log in to your existing Apple Account or else create an Apple ID
- Once you have an Apple ID, verify your contact information
You have created an Apple Enterprise Account successfully once Apple verifies your Contact Details. It doesn’t take so long to get the Apple Enterprise Account activated. After creating the Apple ID and submitting your Apple Developer Program Enrollment application, this process takes approximately two to four weeks to complete.