How Do I Use Google Maps as a GPS? A Simple Step-By-Step Tutorial
To use Google Maps as GPS:
- Open Google Maps
- Enter the destination in the top ‘Search Here’ field
- The app will automatically show a red pin on the location
- At the bottom left you’d see a button for ‘Directions’
- Tap on ‘Directions’ and you would get the details of the route from your current location to the destination you entered with an estimated time and distance being displayed at the bottom
- Tap on ‘Start’ at the bottom right and you would be given the step by step directions.