How Do I Resize an Image? Step-By-Step Tutorial to Resize an Image
Sometimes you take a picture or have an image at your hand, but not in the right size when you are trying to compose it. For moments like these, you must find a way to resize the image. It is very easy to resize an image if you are using the photo editor on Appy Pie Design.
Here is the easiest way to resize an image with Appy Pie Design:
- Go to Appy Pie Design
- Click on the “Get Started” button
- Now, to continue using the platform, you must login, and if you do not have an account, create one. It’s free!
- Click on the “Photo Editor” tab on the left side menu
- Now you can upload the image that you want to resize using the Photo Editor
- Select the image and get it on the canvas
- Now click on the photo so that you can see the controls for resizing the image
- To resize your image perfectly all you need to do is click and drag the circles on the corner (if you want to do it proportionately) or from the centers of the edges if you want to change just the one dimension
- Keep changing the dimensions of your image till you are happy with the size.
- You can always “Undo” or “Redo” an action should you falter
- Once you are happy with the result, click on the “Download” button
- Now, you can save your image in PNG format
An image by itself may be of any size and it will give you pleasure to look at. However, when you are planning to use the image in certain places, it is important to have them in the perfect size. Another reason why you may need to resize images is when you are planning to send your images in bulk and heavy images just won’t do!