How do I reset my GPS on my iPhone?
Setting the GPS on your iPhone are:
- Double tap the Home button.
- Tile sized images of currently running apps would appear.
- Swipe them all upwards and close them
- Go to Settings & turn on the Airplane mode
- Now go to Settings again, go to General, Reset, and choose Reset Network Settings
- After you phone has been reset, go to Settings, then Location Services, turn them off and then on again
- Go to Settings, then Privacy, Location Services, then System Services, and then set time zone OFF