How do I get latitude and longitude on my iPhone?
You can get latitude & longitude on your iPhone by following the steps below:
- Open Maps on your iPhone & find the location that you want the latitude and longitude for.
- Click on the button at the bottom right and then tap on “Drop Pin”
- Drag the pin to the location, for which you want to get the latitude & longitude
- On the Drag To Move Pin button a blue colored right arrow would appear
- Clicking on the blue arrow would open up a menu.
- Tap on “Share Location” button and an email containing a link to Google Maps will open which will be coded with the longitude and latitude