How to Integrate SoundCloud Music to your App?
- Go to App Pages in the App Design section.
- Select Multimedia menu and click on Audio feature to add SoundCloud Music in the app.
- In the Audio feature section, click on SoundCloud button to add a music playlist from SoundCloud.
- Select SoundCloud source, and create a playlist by connecting with SoundCloud.
(Note- You need to have a SoundCloud account to connect it to your app.)
- Once you have connected your SoundCloud account with the app, choose a playlist that you wish to add in the app.
- You can add multiple SoundCloud playlists in the app by clicking on Add More button.
- Hit Preview to check the functionality of SoundCloud feature.
- In the Advanced Settings, you have the option to turn on and off the Auto Play feature.
- Once done, click on Save & Finish to continue.