What is the difference between native and hybrid app?
The main differences between native and hybrid app can be listed as under:
- Hybrid apps take shorter time and lesser funds to develop as compared to native apps
- Native apps provide a lot better user experience as compared to the hybrid apps
- You need to build only one code for all platforms whereas in native apps you need a different code for each of the platforms that you want to launch your app on
- Since Native apps are especially designed for each platform different screen sizes, hardware capabilities etc. are all taken care of, which is far from possible in case of a hybrid app
- Native apps can leverage native features of the device whereas Hybrid apps cannot
- Hybrid offers cross-platform UI but not the native ones