Top 10 SharePoint Integrations That Deliver Business Value
Sharepoint is one of the few applications that have really stood out during the COVID-19 lockdowns. The initial days of remote work were very challenging, however, things got a lot better when companies started using collaboration applications like Sharepoint.
To put it simply, Sharepoint is a highly customizable, content collaboration and management application that allows users to manage all corporate content, create websites, and more, regardless of where they are located.
Now that remote work is the norm, many companies have already shifted to SharePoint and are now looking for more integrations and workflow automation to expand their possibilities and capabilities on SharePoint. This means that, by connecting more daily use apps to Sharepoint, they’re looking to create the perfect remote collaboration workplace for all their employees.
If you’re one of them, then your search stops here. With Appy Pie Connect, you can easily sync multiple apps and software with SharePoint and create automated workflows to make your tasks more efficient. Here in this blog, we’re going to explore how Connect helps you with some of the best SharePoint integrations.
SharePoint And Trello
Trello’s kanban style boards have made task management so much more convenient, and hassle-free. With an integration with SharePoint, you can actually automate a lot of tasks, like creating boards and making new cards.
Best SharePoint Trello integrations
- Create a board on Trello when a new list on SharePoint
- Make a card on Trello if a new item line is created on SharePoint
- Complete a checklist item on a card on Trello whenever a new item line is created on SharePoint
SharePoint And ClickUp
Manage tasks and projects on the go with ClickUp. But wait! Wouldn’t it be even better if you could link SharePoint with it? You can with Appy Pie Connect, and it is amazing! With the ClickUp SharePoint integration, you can forget the constant switching between platforms and have the data updated automatically between the two apps.
Best SharePoint ClickUp integrations
- Create a list on ClickUp from a new list made on SharePoint
- Create a task on ClickUp whenever a new item line is made on SharePoint
- Post a task comment on ClickUp if a new list is made on SharePoint
- Create a subtask on ClickUp from a new item line on SharePoint
SharePoint And Linkedin
LinkedIn is the most commonly used social networking platform for professionals. A LinkedIn SharePoint integration would let you automate a number of manual tasks and enhance your productivity by a significant amount.
Best SharePoint Linkedin integrations
- Create a company update on Linkedin if a new list is created on SharePoint
- Share an update on Linkedin if a new item line is designated on SharePoint
- Create a company update on Linkedin if a new item line is made on SharePoint
- Share an update on Linkedin when a new list is added to SharePoint
SharePoint And Google Sheets
The premier spreadsheet application, Google Sheets can also be synced with SharePoint, in order to automatically create new sheets, add rows, and lots more.
Best SharePoint Google Sheets integrations
- Add a new row to your spreadsheet in Google Sheets when a new list is added on SharePoint
- Share your sheet in Google Sheets whenever a new item line is added to SharePoint
- Update Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets whenever a new item line is added to SharePoint
SharePoint And Monday
If there are teams in your office using other work and task management applications, then you can have them linked with SharePoint instead of making them all shift to a new application. Just create a seamless workflow with Appy Pie Connect, and enable your teams to collaborate better.
Best SharePoint Monday integrations
- Add a new item on Monday when a new item list is added on SharePoint
- Make an update on Monday if a new item is added on SharePoint
SharePoint And Asana
Project management applications such as Asana are just so convenient and handy. They’re easy to use and understand and shifting to another software would just be so cumbersome. So why not create an integration that lets all your teams collaborate with each other irrespective of the app they use, while you can monitor the progress from SharePoint?
Best Asana SharePoint integrations
- Create a story on Asana when a new list is added on SharePoint
- Create a project on Asana whenever a new list is added to SharePoint
- Update any task in Asana in case a new list is created in SharePoint
- Create a story on Asana for every new item line added to SharePoint
SharePoint And Airtable
Databases are so much better than spreadsheets. Believe it or not, they’re really simple to manage too, thanks to apps like Airtable that let you create, share and update relational databases with your team. Moreover, with an Airtable SharePoint integration, you can take collaboration to the next level.
Best Airtable SharePoint integrations
- Add a new record to Airtable from a new list added to SharePoint
- Update a record in Airtable when a new list is added to SharePoint
- Add a new record to Airtable if a new item line is added to SharePoint
- Update a record in Airtable whenever a new item line is added to SharePoint
SharePoint And BambooHR
Bamboo HR is a very practical tool for managing all stages of hiring and recruitment for any organization. Its simplicity and wide range of features make it one of the most preferred software for HR professionals. Syncing it with SharePoint can help users streamline all their HR-related activities with better collaboration and coordination.
Best BambooHR SharePoint integrations
- Update Employee in BambooHR whenever a new item line is added to SharePoint
- Create Employee to BambooHR from a new list added to SharePoint
- Respond to Time Off Request in BambooHR when a new list is added to SharePoint
SharePoint And WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that lets users convert their WordPress websites into eCommerce stores for their business. This handy plugin can easily be linked with SharePoint which allows users to automate tasks like creating customers or coupons, whenever a new entry is made on SharePoint.
Best SharePoint WooCommerce integrations
- Create a customer to WooCommerce from a new list added to SharePoint
- Create a coupon to WooCommerce if a new item line is added to SharePoint
- Create an invoice to WooCommerce if a new item line is added to SharePoint
SharePoint And Google Photos
Google Photos is the go-to image and photos management platform that is used globally by millions of people. The platform is convenient and offers massive storage for a large number of photos and images. A Google Photos SharePoint integration allows users to upload photos and media directly from their device whenever an update is made to SharePoint.
Best Google Photos SharePoint integrations
- Create Album to Google Photos if a new list is added to SharePoint
- Upload Media in Google Photos from every new list added to SharePoint
- Create Album to Google Photos whenever a new item line is created on SharePoint
- Upload Media in Google Photos if a new item line is created on SharePoint
Being a highly customizable cloud-based application, SharePoint integrations, powered by Appy Pie Connect offer you and your enterprise to become more efficient and enhance workplace productivity.
Appy Pie Connect features over 300 apps and software that you can use to create amazing workflow automations, that will totally transform the way you work. Want to give it a try? Start right away!
- How to Develop an Enterprise Mobile App?
- How Marketing Automation Can Grow Your Business?
- 10 Best Business Magazines for Entrepreneurs
- Clothing Logo Design 2023: Create your own Clothing Brand Logo
- What is Marketing and How It Can Empower You to Grow Your Business?
- Top Tips to Making a Stunning YouTube Video
- Why App Architecture is Important
- Top Free Tools to Create App Graphics
- 10 Ways to Prepare Your App for the Holiday Season
- How to Promote Paid Mobile Apps?
Most Popular Posts
- 6 ways to use Microsoft Teams Slack integration for Small Businesses
By Snigdha | July 27, 2022
- NFTs, The Cryptocurrency of 2022
By Lakhvinder Singh | January 13, 2022
- Why your business needs workflow automation software? [+ top 10 options]
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 14, 2020
- How To Create A Taxi Booking App Like Uber or Careem?
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 25, 2018
- Top Mobile Apps Bringing A Revolution In The World Of Social Entrepreneurship
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 31, 2018