Mostrare il Best Splash Screen Contest 2017
Mostra il Best Splash Screen Contest: Vota per il tuo preferito
Invia il tuo splendido schermo App Splash e hai la possibilità di vincere premi emozionanti da Appy Pie. Stiamo cercando alcuni schermi spettacolari che possono davvero creare un impatto e ottenere molta attenzione del pubblico. Condividere la schermata di app splash su diverse reti di social media, come Facebook, Twitter e Google+, aumentare il numero di apprezzamenti, portare la schermata di spruzzatura in cima all'elenco e vincere l'abbonamento gratuito di piano Gold Lifetime da Appy Pie.
Contest Entry & Benefits
- Primo premio: Gold Life Plan Free Subscription per 1 vincitore
- Secondo premio: Gold Plan annuale Abbonamento gratuito per 2 vincitori
- Terzo Premio: Gold Month Subscription gratuito per 10 vincitori
Tell us about your app and app category
Appy Pie Contest Guidelines
You don’t need to make any purchase to enter or win this contest. The purchase made on Appy Pie doesn’t increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: The contest (“Showcase the Splash Page”) is open for individuals who complete the Participation Requirements (as defined below) at http://appypie.com/best-app-awards-page, and have a personal app created on Appy Pie. The employees of Appy Pie, and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, or immediate family members, as well as those living in the same household as employees are not eligible to participate in this contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, you (“Participant”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). As a participant, you must represent and warrant that eligibility requirements are met by you. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final. Participants can participate in the Contest as an individual, or on behalf of an entity.
- Contest Period: Submissions will be accepted online, starting from April 1st, 2017 at 12:00am EST to April 7th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. All online submissions must be received by April 7th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. After the close date, no further submissions will be accepted.
- How to Participate: To participate in the Contest, Participants need to complete the application form at the Submission Page and provide all required information details regarding Participant and Participant’s personal App. Participants need to provide all of the Participant Requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete submissions or submissions that do not adhere to the Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole decision of Sponsor.
- Criteria: The Winner will be selected by judges appointed by Appy Pie. Participants have to comply the decisions of the judges as final. The judges will evaluate each eligible submitted app based on the following rules: (i) 40% – the aesthetic appeal of the app; (ii) 30% – the functionality of the app; and (iii) 30% – the uniqueness and originality of the submitted app. In case of a tie based on judge’s evaluation of each eligible submitted app, the tie will be settled on the submission that most satisfies aesthetic appeal criterion.
- Prizes: The winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive Gold Lifetime plan free subscription from Appy Pie, the two runner-up of the Contest (the “First Runner-Up”) will receive Gold Yearly plan free subscription from Appy Pie, while ten second runner-ups of the Contest (“the Second Runner-Up”) will receive Gold Monthly plan free subscription from Appy Pie. The Winner, the First Runner-Up and the Second Runner-Up will be the “Prize Recipients”. The Prizes are non-transferable. It will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Recipients to bear any or all Prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners of the Contest will be notified by email from Appy Pie on or prior to April 15th, 2017. Appy Pie will not be responsible for failure of Winners to receive notifications due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for a Prize Recipient’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact details. In case if a Winner can’t be contacted, is or has become ineligible, or fails to claim his/her Prize within three (3) working days following the time of Prize notification, or fails to timely return any necessary required documentation, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. The receipt of the prize offered to the Winner in the Contest is conditioned upon such Prize Recipient’s compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE RECIPIENT (AT THE APPY PIE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF THE PRIZE RECIPIENT, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY TERMINATED AND CANCELLED.
- Rights Granted by Participant: By participating in the Contest and submitting a app, Participant hereby grants Appy Pie a permanent, non-exclusive, freely sub-licensable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free right and license to use, distribute, publish, display, reproduce, republish, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services or media), modify, host, store, cache, archive, translate into all languages, exploit, create derivative works of, and market the submitted app, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, any trademarks, copyrights and name and likeness or biographical information of individuals featured in the submitted app as well as Participant’s Appy Pie username and avatar, name, voice, image, hometown, biographical information and/or likenesses, in all media, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the universe in all instances, for any purpose (including, without limitation, advertising, publicity and promotion of Appy Pie) without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and Participant agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. In addition to the grant above, Participant expressly waives: (i) any and all paternity, integrity, moral, or similar rights Participant may have in connection with the submitted app; and (ii) any right of inspection or approval of any and all uses by Appy Pie of Participant’s submitted app.
- Participant Representations and Warranties: By participating in the Contest and submitting a app, Participant warrants and represents that: (i) the submitted app is owned wholly and exclusively by Participant and the submitted app does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or any other rights of any third party; (ii) the submitted app will not misappropriate, defame, cause injury to, or harass any person or entity; and (iii) the submitted app will not contain any scandalous, libelous or unlawful matter. Participant will protect, defend, indemnify, reimburse, compensate, and hold harmless, in whole or in part, Appy Pie, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders and employees, from and against any claims, suits, costs, damages, expenses or losses incurred or sustained resulting from or based upon (in whole or in part) the actual or alleged breach of any representation and warranty by Participant or any infringing, libelous or otherwise unlawful matter contained or alleged to be contained in the submitted app.
- Terms and Conditions: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any Participant or Winner, if either commits or has committed any act or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation which Sponsor deems likely to subject Appy Pie or any Participant to ridicule or scandal or which reflects unfavorably upon Appy Pie in any way. Appy Pie is not subjected to publish the submitted app of any Participant on its website but may do so. If the submitted app of any Participant is published on Appy Pie’s website, Appy Pie reserve the rights to remove the submitted app without prior notice. Participant agrees that Appy Pie may publish any appropriate disclosures to inform readers, users, listeners, or viewers of any paid outside activities for companies or industry groups that are featured in the submitted app or that have a direct interest in the submitted app. Participant understands that he or she will not receive financial compensation from Appy Pie for any submitted app other than the Prizes. Appy Pie reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an item of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. The Prizes are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind and are not transferable. To obtain the list of the Prize Recipients or a copy of these Official Rules, Participant should mail the request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 340 S Lemon Ave, Suite #1831, Walnut, CA 91789, USA. Requests must be received before April 25, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
- Limitation of Liability: Appy Pie and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (i) electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of submissions; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) late, lost, misdirected, incomplete submissions; or (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of Sponsor corrupt the administration or security of the Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right to modify these rules or modify, suspend or terminate the Contest at any time in its discretion. Further, under no circumstances Appy Pie shall be liable for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to, any incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages arising from or related to the Contest.
- Release: By participating in the Contest, Participants hereby releases and agrees to hold Appy Pie and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of or related to Participant’s participation in the Contest, including, without limitation, any claims arising out of or related to: (i) the operation of the Contest; (ii) any Prizes awarded in connection therewith; (iii) the acceptance or use of any Prize; and (iv) any use of Participant’s submitted app and name, biographical information and/or likeness as permitted hereunder. Participant assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Contest or use or redemption of any Prize. Appy Pie is not responsible for any error in the notification of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prizes.
- Disputes: The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. As a condition of participating in the Contest, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties hereto, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the federal courts (or if federal jurisdiction is not available, before the state courts) located in New York, NY. In any such suit, action or proceeding, the parties waive any objection based on venue or inconvenient forum.
- Miscellaneous: If any provision of these Official Rules (or portion thereof) shall be held unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the court shall modify or limit such provision so as to render it enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these rules and the enforceable portions of any partially unenforceable provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Addresses: The sponsors of the Contest are Appy Pie LLC, 340 S Lemon Ave, Suite #1831, Walnut, CA 91789, USA.