How to integrate Chatbot using SDK for Android and iPhone?
Having an in-app chatbot can do wonders for your online business. Not only can customers get their queries answered instantly, but you can share recommendations, product updates, and much more to drive better results and engagement. With more users switching to mobile apps to avail of services, it becomes vital to deploy a chatbot to deal with the increasing demand for online customer support.
If you’re looking to build and deploy a chatbot for your Android or iOS mobile application, Appy Pie Chatbot Builder is the right choice for you. Not only can you design a versatile chatbot, but you can also do so without having to write even a single line of coding!
Why add a Chatbot?
From ordering food to checking the bank balance, people use chatbots for everything nowadays. All that has to be done is type in or speak the relevant keywords, and any intuitive chatbot with instantly display the correct results. They aren’t just there for responding to queries, they are equally effective at offering services too.
To make your chatbot function in the most optimum manner, there are a few things that need to be taken care of. If done in the right way, a chatbot would offer a superior quality chat experience to users, enabling you to deliver exceptional customer support.
Why are so many business owners creating apps for their enterprises? Mobile applications are easy to interact with, and access. There is a possibility that some sections of the app might turn out to be more appealing and exciting than others. In such an event, chatbots can be suitably deployed to ensure better engagement for those sections that are lagging and drive sales and revenue. There is no doubt that integrating a chatbot into an app will take the customer’s shopping experience to a new level.
Here in this blog, we’ll break down all the steps you need to undertake to successfully integrate the Chatbot you built with Appy Pie onto your Android or iOS app and deliver exceptional customer support.
Steps to integrate your Chatbot SDK into your Android app:
If you want to integrate the chatbot you built with Appy Pie Chatbot builder into your business’ Android application, here are the steps that you can follow:
- Download Chatbot SDK from here.
- Generate the google-services.json file from the Firebase console and add the ‘app’ folder.
- Download the SDK file to be placed inside the libs folder.
- Add the dependencies code in the app build.gradle file
- Add the following dependencies inside the ‘buildscript’ project build.gradle file
- In the app-level manifest file, add this.
- Now run your application.
Steps to integrate your Chatbot SDK into your iOS app:
Follow the steps given below to deploy a Chatbot widget onto your iOS app:
- Download Chatbot SDK from here.
- Add Chatbot framework to your project from:
- Add the following pods to your project
- Add the code below to your project
- Now run your application
Chatbots have become an absolute necessity for modern-day businesses. Studies have shown that many customers prefer to interact with a live chat or chatbot instead of a customer support executive. There is no doubt that executives have their own set of limitations on the kind of information they can access. Simple tasks such as booking appointments, taking orders, service requests, etc., can be left to the chatbots.
They can be easily programmed to transfer the chat details to a real support agent whenever required. Moreover, integrating a chatbot into your app will make it a more accomplished one. Also, it acts as a one-stop solution for all customer needs.
Using Appy Pie’s plug-and-play chatbot SDK, you can quickly build online communities, drive user engagement, create positive experiences, and grow your revenue in no time at all.
- 10 Useful Apps for Working from Home During the COVID-19 Scare
- Top 20 Slack Integrations For High Performing Teams In 2023
- How to Use Twitter for Marketing? [A Competitive Guide]
- How to use Calendly? [Set up Calendly integrations]
- How to Promote Paid Mobile Apps?
- 7 Ways to Use Real Estate Marketing Automation
- 10 Best Mailchimp Integrations for Marketers in 2023
- How To Leverage Social Media For Customer Engagement: 8 Incredible Tips?
- 5 Ways an App Can Get Your Customers To Buy More
- 6 Small Businesses that can Benefit from Mobile Apps
Most Popular Posts
- Xero Vs. QuickBooks- 2023 Comparison [Top integrations using Appy Pie Connect]
By Abhinav Girdhar | February 20, 2023
- How to Create the Perfect Website Footer?
By Abhinav Girdhar | May 30, 2020
- How I Went from App Idea to App
By Aasif Khan | December 30, 2021
- TikTok Marketing – A Beginner’s Guide
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 4, 2020
- How To Become A Remote Developer
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 5, 2022