HubSpot CRM vs. Salesforce CRM: Which is right for you?
CRM is critical to operations for many businesses across the globe. It is important in properly storing and maintaining customer information for future use. Whether you’re trying to organize projects, manage customer relationships, automate marketing funnels, or establish all-in-one digital work ecosystems for multiple teams, CRMs are more than capable for various functions.
Table of Content
Salesforce and HubSpot are widely considered two of the most popular and best marketing CRMs available today. Salesforce is a complex CRM that offers sophisticated tools unmatched by any competitor. The downside is that complexity comes with a high price tag and a long learning curve. HubSpot is more user-friendly and somewhat more budget-friendly, but it doesn’t have Salesforce’s extensive features.
Even with a plethora of features, both CRM platforms can fall short of companies’ expectations. Appy Pie Connect provides with you with third party API integrations for both platforms to help fulfil your requirements.
What is HubSpot CRM?
HubSpot’s CRM offers a variety of features including contact management, deal and task management, and integrations with social and email to track interactions with leads. Deal and task management are shown on a kanban-style dashboard, with each prospective deal or task assigned to a card that can be moved across the dashboard.
The platform gives users access to lead, company, and task reporting dashboards. The CRM is free for nearly unlimited users and up to 1 million contacts. However, the data storage within the CRM is somewhat limited, so the analytics are also similarly limited.
What is Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce is one of the fastest-growing CRM in terms of revenue generated. Companies adopt Salesforce CRM because of its customizability and the extensive network of add-ons for sales, marketing, customer service, platform as a service, and more. The basic component of the CRM is contact and account management with the ability to record contact and conversation details in a central hub.
Project management, revenue and lead goals, and reporting quickly make the tool robust enough for enterprise companies. Salesforce also has built reporting into the customization of all of their tools. The reporting features several types of charts and graphs including fuel gauges and line or bar charts, all of which can be built without the need to hassle IT or the Salesforce developer in-house.
HubSpot CRM vs. Salesforce CRM – A Comparison
Here are the main differences between the two CRM platforms:
- Ease of Use
- Marketing Features
HubSpot CRM is free to users meaning that unlimited users can access the tool. HubSpot also offers you the ability to upgrade to premium HubSpot sales tools along the way if your team needs added functionality.
Salesforce offers a lot of different options to customize what you need, and what you don’t need, to stay within budget. Salesforce’s Starter plan is $25/month, Professional plan is $75/month, and Enterprise plan is $150/month. As such, it’s well worth comparing the price of CRM software.
Looking at both CRM platforms’ scores across review site G2.com, Salesforce gets an average ease of use score of 8.3/10. On the other hand, the HubSpot CRM customer satisfaction score average is 8.6/10.
HubSpot CRM offers customizable workflows and automation, but no coding access for customers. Salesforce CRM is highly customizable and includes coding capabilities; however automation requires you to buy the Marketing package.
HubSpot offers extensive marketing features available with both the free and Starter plans. Salesforce offers extensive marketing automation features, available in pricier scaled plans.
HubSpot provides various internally-supported integrations, including integration with SalesForce, Chrome, Zapier, WordPress, SurveyMonkey, Google Calendar, Wistia and more. Additional externally-built integrations are also available.
The Salesforce ecosystem comprises thousands of products and integrations, which can be explored in their App Exchange.
Top HubSpot CRM Integrations
- Integrate HubSpot CRM with Google Contacts, so whenever a new contact is created in Google Contacts, a new deal will be created HubSpot CRM.
- Connect HubSpot CRM with Trello, so when there is a new notification in Trello, a new deal will be created in HubSpot CRM.
- Build workflow automation between HubSpot CRM and SendGrid, so whenever a new deal is created in HubSpot CRM, a new email will be sent in SendGrid.
- Integrate HubSpot CRM with ShipRocket, so when a new order is created in ShipRocket, a new deal will be created in HubSpot CRM.
- Connect HubSpot CRM with Habitica, so whenever a new task is created in Habitica, a new deal will be created in HubSpot CRM.
Top Salesforce CRM Integrations
- Integrate Salesforce CRM with Canny, so when a new post is created in Canny, a custom object will be updated in Salesforce.
- Create workflow automation between Salesforce CRM and Squarespace, so when there is a new order in Squarespace, a new lead will be created in Salesforce.
- Connect Salesforce CRM with Trello, so whenever a card is updated in Trello, a new lead will be created Salesforce.
- Integrate Salesforce CRM with Google Drive, so when there is a new file in folder in Google Drive, a new lead will be created in Salesforce.
- Connect Salesforce CRM with YouTube, so a new video will be uploaded on YouTube when a new lead is created in Salesforce.
Top HubSpot CRM and Salesforce CRM Integrations
- A lead will be created in Salesforce when there is a new deal HubSpot CRM.
- A custom object will be created in Salesforce when there is a new contact property change in HubSpot CRM.
- A new company will be created in HubSpot CRM when there is a new lead in Salesforce.
- A new deal will be created in HubSpot CRM when a new contact is created in Salesforce.
The information Appy Pie has provided above can help you make an informed decision about which CRM is the best for your business. Both platforms can help you manage business relations. Third party integrations from Appy Pie Connect can help you integrate your favorite apps together. This way, you can manage your business operation in an effective manner.
- How To: Get Started With CocoaPods
- How to build a website on Notion? [+ Best Notion integrations for you]
- How To Make An App Like Cash App in 2022?
- YouTube Advertising for Beginners
- Graphic Design Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- How To Create a New Xcode App Project
- Why You Need an App for Your Food Trucking Business?
- Top 10 Salesforce Integrations For Sales, Marketing, and HR
- A Beginner’s Guide to A/B Testing
- How to Use Social Media For Social Activism?
Most Popular Posts
- Q4 Ecommerce Strategy: Tips to Get Your Business Ready for Q4
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 14, 2021
- How to write a book and sell it?
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 16, 2020
- Instagram Monetization: Effective Ways to Make Money on Instagram
By Saumya | January 10, 2023
- How Workflow Automation Eases Remote Work for Businesses?
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 7, 2020
- Branding Your App – Why & How?
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 8, 2018