How to Design a Meme in 4 Simple Steps?
Table of Contents
Memes pop up everywhere on digital platforms! They attract viewers like no other form of visuals does. They are the viral pieces of content that spread all over the internet in no time. Various marketers make their own memes and use them to their advantage.
And why shouldn’t they? Using memes for marketing is the best way of keeping the targeted audience engaged with your brand. They are funny, creative, and good for social sharing.
Who doesn’t love to see a funny meme as soon as they visit any of their social media account? However, memes are not created just for fun. They convey a specific message and show off your brand’s personality in a totally different way.
In this article, we will let you know why you must use memes for marketing your brand and how you can create one in just a few simple steps. Also, we will help you learn how to spread memes on different platforms and delight your customers on every digital channel.
Why Use Meme for Marketing?
Memes are one of the most popular forms of visuals that you can use to attract more and more users. They can be created in both a picture and a video format.
Here is the list of major reasons why you must use memes for marketing.
- Memes Easily Go Viral: Meme doesn’t look like a meme if it is not funny and engaging. Memes easily go viral which is why they are so great for marketing. Creating a meme for reaching out to your targeted audience is a far better idea than creating something from scratch and crossing your fingers to see if it works or not.
- Memes Attract More Traffic: Memes are so great for generating traffic and gaining visibility for your social media accounts. They let you attract comments, likes, shares, etc., and enable your social content to gain traction in social media and spread.
- Memes are Easy to Make: To make your marketing campaign successful, you need an effective content strategy. Memes are the visual content that let you add crispness to your marketing strategy.
You can also use memes for marketing. All you need to do is find an excellent meme generator available online and start making your meme. I would recommend you go for Appy Pie’s Free Meme Generator. The software is one of the best meme maker and allows you to make attractive memes in no time.
Before we go ahead and learn how to make a meme for your marketing campaign, I would suggest you go through this infographic to learn more about memes.
How to Make an Attractive Meme?
Appy Pie’s free meme maker comes with various effective features to help you come up with excellent meme designs. Here is the simple process to help you make your own meme in just a few clicks.
Step 1 – Select the Category: Visit Appy Pie’s Meme Generator homepage and select the category as ‘Memes’ in the dropdown (as shown in the image).
Step 2 – Choose a Meme Template: Appy Pie’s Online Meme Maker offers hundreds of professionally designed templates to choose from. You can pick the template of your choice and customize it as per your needs.
Step 3 – Add Images and Text: Once you have chosen the template, you can add your desired images to it and make it more attractive. You can upload images of your own and make your meme look more related to your brand.
Along with an image, you can also add some text in order to make your meme visually appealing. Choose an attractive font for your meme to make it more expressive.
Step 4 – Export/Share Your Meme: Sharing your memes can help you promote your brand and its products among the huge audience. Once you find your meme ready, you can download and share it on your social media.
How to Share Your Meme with the Target Audience?
After you have created a meme to promote your brand, you must find ways to make it viral. Memes spreading like a wildfire can take your business to all-new levels of success.
Here, we will take you through some effective ways of sharing memes and getting the best out of them.
- Use Memes as the Visual Element: You can create a blog post or an article to explain what your meme reflects. You can add them to your website, your blog page, etc. to market your brand. Do not forget to add a call-to-action to the specific page so that you could optimize it later for lead generation. You can, later on, nurture those leads and try converting them into your potential customers.
- Optimize Your Meme-Sharing Platforms: It’s your decision how you want to spread your memes. Whether you decide to share them on your website or the blog pages, you need to optimize them. Make sure your users could see your memes and share them without any difficulty. You can also add the sharing buttons on some popular social network pages like Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Try to Spread Memes on Social Media: This is one of the easiest ways of spreading memes. You can simply plant them on your social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Make sure your meme looks different from all the visual content already running on these social networks. You can add a small description to your meme to make it different from that of others.
That was all. I hope this article helps you in designing a meme based on your choices. You can anytime visit Appy Pie’s Meme Generator page and start creating a meme for marketing purposes. The software is easy to use and comes with a lot of templates that you can use to come up with an expressive meme.
- Key Ad Design Tips to Help Your Brand Make Good Advertisements
- How to Successfully Grow Your App? – A Quick Guide
- How to Design a Wedding Invitation Card in 9 Easy Steps?
- How To Create a Poll on Facebook Groups & Facebook Stories
- Outsourcing Mobile App Development & Mistakes to Avoid
- 7 Major Shopify Integrations to Optimize Your eCommerce Store
- Virtual Currency [Definition, Pros, Cons, and Popular Cryptocurrencies]
- How To: Get Started With CocoaPods
- 5 Great Reasons Why Augmented Reality is the Future of Mobile Apps
- Impact of WEARABLES on MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Most Popular Posts
- 7 Best Discord Integrations You Should Use
By Abhinav Girdhar | February 27, 2021
- 9 Amazing Graphic Design Trends for 2022
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 26, 2020
- Structs In Swift Explained
By Aasif Khan | December 22, 2021
- Weak vs. Strong References in Swift
By Aasif Khan | December 9, 2021
- Educational Apps for Kids: Do They Work?
By Abhinav Girdhar | August 29, 2020