LinkedIn Banner: Create a LinkedIn Banner that boosts your profile
A LinkedIn banner is an image that appears at the top of a member’s profile page. The banner provides members with an opportunity to showcase their personality and professionalism to make a good first impression on visitors to their profile. The importance of a LinkedIn banner lies in its ability to attract attention and make a positive impression on potential employers, clients, and business contacts.
How to Create a Professional LinkedIn Banner?
Your LinkedIn banner is one of the first things that visitors to your profile will see, so it’s important to make a good impression. Your banner should be eye-catching and relevant to your target audience. Let’s have a look at what factors are responsible for a great-looking LinkedIn banner. You can start by creating a LinkedIn banner with these details or information:
- Name: Including your name in bold font is a great way to stand out and be memorable. However, this isn’t essential as your name will already be on your LinkedIn profile.
- Job Title: When recruitment consultants or HR professionals search LinkedIn for talent, they usually have a job title in mind. Including this on your banner will instantly reassure the searcher that they may have found the right person!
- Key Skills: Like the above, a recruiter or hiring manager will look for people with specific skills. Listing 3-4 skills prominently on your LinkedIn banner will quickly catch the viewers’ attention and help reinforce key messages.
- Contact Details: What action do you want people to take once your LinkedIn banner has grabbed their attention? Adding your email address and or telephone number sends the message that you are approachable and easy to connect with.
This can be a good strategy if you are trying to connect with recruiters or potential clients. Save people time by making your preferred method of contact clear and accessible. Whatever it might be, think about how you can use your LinkedIn banner to generate more engagement.
How to Design a LinkedIn Banner?
To make sure that you design the perfect banner for LinkedIn, try to answer these two questions:
- Whose attention do I want to get?
- What do I want to tell them?
This way, you’ll have a clear idea of your target audience and the message you want to convey to them through your banner. Once you’re set, you now need a powerful design platform that not only provides you with the best options but also amazing pre-built templates, design export, share, and other awesome features.
Tips for Creating a Professional LinkedIn Banner
Your banner is an important part of your LinkedIn presence. According to our research, simply having a picture increases the likelihood that your profile will be viewed by others 14 times. So, it should be well-designed and professional that grab visitors’ attention. Here are some useful tips that will help you design a professional LinkedIn banner:
- Use a clean and simple design – Don’t complicate your design. It’s tempting to get carried away with Appy Pie Design and add exciting colors and elements. However, like a billboard, your LinkedIn banner image only has a split second to convey its message to the person scrolling past.
- Use strong imagery – If you want to add photos to your LinkedIn background banner, make sure they’re high-quality images that capture attention. Think about what kind of image would best represent your profile and industry.
- Choose a Professional color scheme – A professional color scheme in your LinkedIn banner might include shades of blue, grey, and white. The color scheme of is LinkedIn banner should be professional and calming, giving your LinkedIn profile a clean and polished look.
Font, Size & Dimensions
Don’t use more than two fonts on your LinkedIn banner. Many different fonts can look messy and unprofessional and don’t reflect a good design. Try to choose two fonts that are similar and easy to read. LinkedIn has a few specific sizing guidelines for the background images you upload:
- The recommended banner size is 1584 x 396 pixels
- They should always maintain a 129:8 aspect ratio
- The maximum file size is 4MB
- The platform accepts PNG, JPG, and GIF file types for banners
Now that you have a much better idea of what LinkedIn Banners are all about and how to design them, why not start designing your own? Use these ideas and concepts to create some of the most appealing LinkedIn banner designs. With Appy Pie’s LinkedIn banner maker You can your LinkedIn banner online without any design skills. It comes with some of the most powerful design features to create awesome LinkedIn Banners with ease. In addition, this platform also offers thousands of LinkedIn banner template images that you can use to create a custom LinkedIn banner in minutes.
Here’s how you can design a LinkedIn Banner on Appy Pie Design:
- Login to the Appy Pie Design platform
- Select from one of the thousands of LinkedIn Banner templates to begin
- Add all the design elements you like
- Save your design and export in the file type you need
- Classes in Swift Explained
- How Do NFTs work | Learn All About How Does an NFT Work
- How Long Does It Take to Publish Your App?
- How to write an interesting explainer video script?
- How to Transfer Your Domain to Appy Pie – A Simple Guide
- How to Make an App Like DoorDash?
- The Magical 10x Developer – How?
- Key Benefits of Using Posters for Advertising
- How to increase your website speed? [Website Speed Optimization]
- Best Time To Post On Instagram For The Most Engagement
Most Popular Posts
- 6 Snapchat Hacks and Pro Tips to Grow Your Business
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 12, 2020
- Apps vs Website: Why Mobile Apps Conversion Rate Higher Than Mobile Web?
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 26, 2020
- How to Find, Build, and Sustain Influencer Relationships?
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 22, 2020
- 27 App Marketing Strategies That Just Work
By Aasif Khan | December 23, 2021
- Advantages and Disadvantages of App Monetization
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 16, 2019