How to build a website on Notion? [+ Best Notion integrations for you]
Notion as a platform has amazing collaborative possibilities and lets all the teams within an organization come together to work on projects in a smooth and cohesive manner. However, one feature that not many people talk about is the website builder built into the platform.
Of course, there are a number of other ways to make Notion your next best friend, but in this post, we are going to learn how you can create a Notion website and about the best Notion integrations for your unique requirements.
Table of Content
Notion is often touted as the app that has single-handedly replaced multiple productivity apps by integrating their functionalities into one app. The app can act as an all-in-one workplace for all your note-taking, task management, and project management needs.
Apart from doing everything I mentioned above, another useful and understated use of Notion is to create websites. Though a website created on Notion is not at par with a full-fledged website in terms of performance, it is a great choice when you need to get a web page live quickly.
How to build a website with Notion?
The process of creating a Notion website is really simple. When you start to build a website with Notion, you need not worry about coding or programming from scratch. The process is quite like setting up a personal page which doesn’t really require you to create any unique setup.
Once you have done that, all you need to do is click on the Share button at the top-right corner. Now you can use the toggle button to decide whether you want to share your page on the internet.
As soon as your page is live on the web, you will see the website link and a number of useful features that will help you improve the security of your page. Here are some of the options you will see:
- Allow anyone to edit your page
- Allow comments
How to change your Notion website URL?
The default URL for your Notion website might be less than satisfying for anyone, especially if you are a serious business owner. And frankly, you can’t really expect a brilliant URL from a free service. There are two ways to rectify this issue and get the desired URL:
- Connect your own domain to your Notion website, or
- Use a URL shortener service
In the second option the website URL is not going to change, but you will have a cleaner, convenient URL to share with clients or other stakeholders.
Best Notion integrations
- Integrate Microsoft Outlook with Notion so that whenever you add a new event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar, an item is automatically created in a Notion database.
- Connect Notion with Microsoft To-Do so that whenever you create a new database item in Notion, a new task is automatically created on Microsoft To-Do.
- Establish a connect between Habitica and Notion so that whenever you create a new challenge on Habitica, an item is added automatically to a Notion database.
- Build a meaningful integration between WordPress and Notion so that whenever you add a new post on WordPress, an item is added automatically to a Notion database.
- Integrate Tableau with Notion so that whenever a new data source occurs in Tableau, an item is added automatically to a Notion database.
- Connect Notion with Tick Tick so that whenever you create a new database item in Notion, a task is automatically created in Tick Tick.
- Establish a connect between Slack and Notion so that whenever you create a new Slack channel, a new item is added automatically to a Notion database.
- Build a meaningful integration between Gmail and Notion so that whenever you receive a new email matching a specific search string, a new item is automatically added to a Notion database.
- Integrate Notion with SharePoint so that whenever you create a new item on a SharePoint list, a new item is automatically created in a Notion database.
- Connect Google Tasks with Notion so that whenever you complete a task in a specific task list, a new item is automatically created in a Notion database.
In the blog, we have talked about the importance and use of Notion as a collaborative platform, how to use the Notion website builder to create a Notion website, and the best Notion integrations. You can build a Notion website in minutes without learning to code. You can also enhance the power of the app through integrations with other applications available on Appy Pie Connect.
- Best NFT Wallets for Storing and Trading NFTs
- Best Sample Thank You Emails After An Interview
- Dependency Injection in Swift
- What is Network Marketing and How Social Media Helps You Succeed in it?
- How to submit an iPhone App to the App Store
- The Future Of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- History of Artificial Intelligence – A Brief History of AI
- 10 Smart Ways to Grow Your Business Using LinkedIn
- How to Create a Color Palette for Your Business?
- How to Create a Course Registration Bot in 3 Simple Steps?
Most Popular Posts
- Best Event Website Builders in 2023
By Snigdha | November 17, 2022
- How An App Can Help Healthcare Industry Grow Its Customer Base and Revenue
By Aasif Khan | June 6, 2017
- Why Should You Choose Appy Pie’s White Label Reseller Program for iPaaS?
By Abhinav Girdhar | August 4, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming Mobile App Marketing?
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 13, 2018
- How to Create a Live Streaming App like Twitch?
By Snigdha | September 15, 2022