How much does a website cost per month?
Before we tell you how much a website costs per month, we must first discuss the different factors that go into deciding the total cost.
There is no fixed answer for this question. The exact number depends on multiple factors and the unique requirements of the website owner.
Website cost for backend infrastructure
- Buying a domain name
- Content management system
Website cost for design and functionality
- Theme or design
Cost of hiring a website design agency
- Complexity of the website
- Skill level/experience
The monthly cost of a website depends on multiple factors, but when you are using Appy Pie Website, you do not have to worry about any of this. The monthly cost of creating and maintaining a website with Appy Pie is $15 per month.
Here’s how you can create a website for only $15 a month!
- Go to Appy Pie Website
- Click on Create your free website
- Next, you can enter the name of your business. If you are unsure, you can always come back and change it later
- Choose the category that is best suited for your business and click on Continue
- Choose the design style or theme that you want for your website and click on Save and Next
- Login, if you already have an account or create an account on Appy Pie, to continue
- You will now reach the design customization section where you can change the appearance of your website. Once satisfied, click on Save & continue
- You only need to wait for a few minutes as the mobile version of your website is getting ready. To continue, click on My apps
- You can then edit and add as many features as or pages as you wish
- You can see the preview of your website in the My apps section
- Next, click on Configuration to connect the website with the domain
- You can either get a new domain or connect an existing one to make your website live