How do I turn off in-app purchases?
On iOS devices follow the steps below to turn off in-app purchases:
- Open Settings screen and tap on General, then tap on Restrictions
- Tap on Enable Restrictions.
- Enter & re-enter Restrictions passcode
- Disallow in-app purchases by tapping on it
Once you do this, in-app purchases would be blocked.
On Android devices you cannot disable in-app purchases like iOS devices, but you can lock them with a PIN or Password.
- Open Google Play App
- Go to Menu and tap on Settings
- Scroll down to the User Controls Section
- Tap on “Require authentication for purchases”
- Select the option “For all purchases through Google Play on this device”