How do I build in Visual Studio?
In order to build a solution that's open in Visual Studio and selected in Solution Explorer, you can do any of the following:
- Choose Build, Build Solution from Menu bar
- Or, while using Solution Explorer, open the shortcut menu for the solution, choose Build Solution.
- Or, press F7 (the default keyboard shortcut for the development settings for C/C++.)
- Or, within the Command Window (go to the Menu bar, choose View, Other Windows, then Command Window), enter Build.BuildSolution.
- Or, within the Quick Launch box, enter build build solution.