How can I improve my iPhone GPS accuracy?
The accuracy of your iPhone GPS may be improved upon, by following the tips listed below:
- Set the correct date, time, & time zone on your iPhone by following the steps below:
1.Go to Settings
2. Go to General
3. Now tap on Date & Time
4. Opt for Set Automatically
5. Check for accuracy of Date, Time, & Time Zone on any other computer or device that might be synced with your iPhone
- Restart your iPhone
- Make sure that you are either connected to the Wi-Fi or cellular network connection.
- Maintain a clear view of the horizon in multiple directions