Effective ways to Post on Instagram from your PC
Instagram has become a synonym for ‘Engagement.’ The viewers, region, content engagement, likes, gender, and everything can be easily tracked. In addition, the newly introduced watchdog feature of Instagram helps you find more effective ways of posting to Instagram, whether from your smartphone or PC. In this blog, we’ll cover the steps of posting to Instagram from your PC, why to create Instagram posts, how to create Instagram posts, the best time to upload your pictures, the benefits of posting to Instagram from your PC, and much more. Scroll down to learn more!
Instagram is a trendy social media platform to engage the maximum organic traffic and enhance the business’s online presence. A business person will likely use the web version for posting images. Yes, you can upload pictures and videos, but you are limited to uploading stories, IGTV videos, and reels from a web version. Professionals use Insta story makers and apps to create creative designs.
We all live in the digital era; sometimes, it’s annoying when we get stuck on minor steps! But worry not; Appy Pie always likes to assist and resolve the problems faced by social media users like you. We all know the steps to post on Instagram from mobile phones, but when it comes to posting from your PC, it’s something to rub your head with.
How to post on Instagram from your PC: Step-by-step Guide
Using the Extension
- Download the chrome extension
First, you must download the same on your laptop or desktop to use the extension. Open chrome web store < Search ‘Extension for Instagram,’ < Click add to chrome.
- Press Extension and login
Once Instagram is installed, tap the extension at the top right bar of the browser and log in to your account.
- Tap the Plus ‘+” Symbol
With the successful login, click the plus icon available at the top right corner of the page. And now, you can select the image you want to post.
- Edit the Photo
With the image selection, you can edit the post, add filters, add captions and hashtags, mention a location, tag people in the post, and add alt text. Also, you can turn off the comment section in the advanced settings.
- End up with Sharing
When you’re finished editing the post and captions, start feeding the post to your Instagram account.
Posting Videos or Posts
- Go to Instagram.com
To post your images on your Instagram account, you must visit the website and log in or create your account.
- Tap the Plus Icon
When you can access your account, click the plus icon on the top right corner of the page. The ‘+’ icon is located between the message’s compass icons.
- Press the ‘Select from Computer’ button
Once you click the plus icon, the new page will appear with the select from computer button. Now you can access the videos on your computer and select your preference.
- Prep the selected Video
Selecting any video or image allows you to prep the footage per your tastes and choices. You can trim it, add filters, and edit it with engaging music through Spotify. In addition, you need to select the cover page to pull the audience’s interest.
- Add text & tags
Once you’re done with the editing section of your video, now it’s time to add the catchy caption, a location, and alt texts, and also you can tag people to the post.
- Update your Settings (if required)
You’re free to edit the entire settings once you click done. For example, you can edit location and captions or tag more people if needed.
Once you’re done with the editing and updating period, then you’re left with the sharing task, and you’re done. That’s how you can easily successfully upload videos from your computer.
What can you perform on the Desktop version of Instagram?
On the Instagram web version, the following activities one can perform:
- Browse the feed
- View the notifications
- Comment, like, and share the posts
- Reply to direct messages (DMs)
- Explore tab access
- Watch and reply to other people’s stories
- Post images and videos to the profile
Pro tip: Indeed, you can access an Instagram web version on a PC and MAC.
Why Businesses Need to Post on Instagram From Computer
If you’re a business professional running an Instagram account, posting on a desktop might benefit you. Here’s a list of some expected benefits:
- Streamlining the Publishing Process
If you’ve ever created a post on Instagram using a picture saved on your company server, then you know the posting process isn’t perfect. You must’ve emailed the picture to yourself first, downloaded it to your phone, and finally uploaded it. If you can upload an image on Instagram from your computer, this streamlines the whole process.
- Creating Flawless Content
Proofreading hashtags and content could be challenging on a 6-inch mobile phone screen. However, suppose you’re uploading an image on Instagram from your PC. In that case, you can prepare your content in Microsoft Word or Google Docs, proofread the grammar and spelling, and copy-paste it.
Large screens are also helpful for designers and photographers who want to see how the picture will be displayed. On a personal computer, they can easily detect any issues concerning resolution or ratio.
- Establishing Work-Life Balance
Some so many marketers manage a business Instagram account from their mobile phones. If you forget to toggle between your personal and business accounts, you’ll post the image on the wrong profile. Therefore, posting a picture on Instagram from a desktop can easily prevent this misstep.
Why create Instagram Posts and Stories in 2022?
Instagram’s transformation in 2022 from a simple photo sharing to a full-fledged marketing channel is commendable. In today’s era, 82% of B2B and B2C business owners consider Instagram a reliable platform to engage with loyal customers.
In the last year alone, the platform has introduced dozens of fascinating tools, including advanced analytics, shopping centers, IGTV, reels, etc. In addition, companies are hiring dedicated social media managers to work on social media platforms to drive the maximum leads. And, with so much crowd and competition, professionals must create engaging and eye-grabbing stories and posts. Appy Pie Design maker works as an assisting hand to resolve such problems.
How to create Instagram posts and stories in minutes?
- Open Appy Pie Design and browse Instagram Story Maker or Instagram Post Maker.
- Select a template from the library of professionally designed images, or you can upload your photo.
- Customize the appearance with a colorful background, edit the texts, and create the post within minutes.
- Save, share, and upload the post to your Instagram account.
Best time to upload Insta Stories and Posts in 2022
You can now get real-time slots for uploading Instagram posts. However, life isn’t that much easy. Social media uploading time has its variables; we would like to add that it’s not always about time factors. Although considering variation in studies, we’re bound to share the accurate time zone; still, we would like to add certain elements to get engaged with your customers.
- Make your post attractive; when we say attractive, we don’t mean a loud image color combination or so many texts. Try to make it simple and photogenic.
- Understand the customer’s taste and preferences and try to fulfill what your user wants to check with your posts.
- Create stories to attract new customers and convert them into potential customers.
- Create and share relatable memes.
- Include Call to Actions in the captions so your user can quickly get back to you.
- Let your creativity evokes your personality.
Pro tip: Please find the below templates for more time zone clearance.
We have covered everything that clarifies your doubt about how to Post on Instagram from Your PC! However, if you still face difficulties creating the Instagram post using Appy Pie’s product, contact our support team directly. Then, curate something that’s liked by every eye!!!
- Best travel apps to help you travel better
- How to Create a Room Reservation App
- The Definitive Checklist for PWAs
- Free Apps Vs. Paid Apps: The Best App Monetization Strategy for App Developers
- Factors that Influence the Type of Apps used by People – A Research
- What are flyers, and why should you use them to promote your business?
- Push Notifications And How They Can Help Your App
- How to Mint an NFT on Solana – Minting NFT on Ethereum
- How to automatically transfer or copy events from one Google Calendar to another?
- How to Do Text Message Marketing to Stay Connected with Customers
Most Popular Posts
- How To: Pass Data Between View Controllers in Swift
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 19, 2023
- How to Download Music From Spotify?
By Samarpit Nasa | October 18, 2023
- Instagram Hashtags – A Complete Guide with Ideas
By Aasif Khan | October 17, 2023
- How to Watch the Star Wars Movies in Order: A Journey through the Galaxy Far, Far Away
By Samarpit Nasa | October 16, 2023
- How to Combine PDF Files: A Complete Guide
By Samarpit Nasa | October 16, 2023