How to Create Detailed Google Calendar Events Using Appy Pie Connect
Hashmark Event Colors
Recognise the hashmark with its color to create an event within the Google Calendar app.
Change Date & Time to specified format
Mostly, the Connect accepts the Date only in a specific format. Likewise, Google Calendar (your destination app) accepts the Date only in yyyy-mm-dd format. If you’re selecting your Date format from the dropdown menu, then ensure the acceptable format otherwise you’ll face an error on your screen.
Say ‘NO’ to error on Date & Time format
In this scenario, you’ll need to add the Formatter by Connect (Appy Pie in-house applications), check out the following steps:
- Pick Date/Time as an action event.
- Choose the required format from the dropdown menu of the Transform field.
- Now click the Continue option.
- Here, at Google Calendar’s Date & Time field you need to select Formatter by Connect action to work error free.
How to create a Delay in Google Calendar?
Ultimate situations arise where you need to delay your actions. For your convenience, Appy Pie has a Delay by Connect in-built application to assist your business in each phase. So, in cases like this you need to add an action app Delay by Connect before your destination action app.
Appy Pie provides you two action events – Delay for & Delay until.
*Your application will work as per your selected moves, if you want to edit any event or format you are free to do so.
Note: read the instructions carefully before filling the required fields to avoid error. You’re always free to contact our support team for better assistance.
You’re free to retrieve the details of an event when the event is created, updated, deleted, started, or ended at ‘My Connect’ in your dashboard.
- Going from Coding Tutorials to Building Your Own App Projects
- How to Increase Facebook Business Page Likes – Strategies and Measures
- Educational Apps for Kids: Do They Work?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of App Monetization
- What Role can Social Media play in Promoting Your Business?
- Opaque Types and ‘some’ in Swift
- How to Become a Successful Entrepreneur?
- How to Create a Twilio Chatbot
- How Much Does It Cost to Build an App?
- Make your own Radio App with Appy Pie’s Radio app builder
Most Popular Posts
- Chatbot Applications: How are Top Industries Using Chatbots?
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 15, 2020
- The Limitations of Virtual Reality
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 9, 2019
- How To: Xcode 12 Tutorial for Beginners
By Aasif Khan | November 29, 2021
- Getting Started With App Marketing
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 3, 2022
- How to Develop an Enterprise Mobile App?
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 12, 2017