How to Convert a WooCommerce Site into an App in 3 Easy Steps?
Enter the name for your WooCommerce Site App
Choose a unique layout and customize it for your app.
Add features, like coupons, review and rating, etc.
Convert your WooCommerce website to app without coding.
Publish your app to various app stores
Bring your WooCommerce website to mobile effectively.
Now that you know how you can convert a WooCommerce Website into an app, check out how it is beneficial for you to do so.
WooCommerce App Maker
With Appy Pie WooCommerce App Maker, you can convert your WooCommerce site in a few simple steps. This app making software doesn’t need any coding and not a single line of programming. A simple URL is all it takes to create a terrific app with the WooCommerce website and store integrated in it.
Appy Pie’s free mobile app builder now offers to convert your WooCommerce website & store into an App for iPhone (iOS) and Android. Allowing you to share newsletters, discount coupons, amazing deals, etc. even on the go, and keeping your users engaged like never before, this app builder has everything that you can’t imagine.
You can also publish your app on multiple app stores, like Google Play and iTunes, and gain new customers from anywhere and at any point in time. Keep an eye on user behavior, and regularly update your products and services so that users keep on returning for more. Add FAQs section with tutorials to guide your users so that they don’t get confused.
What are the benefits of converting a WooCommerce website & Store into an App?
Here are a few major benefits of converting a WooCommerce website & Store into an App.
- User friendly interface – Converting a WooCommerce website into an app can get you a user-friendly interface. It will be a lot easier for the users to find the products using your easy-to-navigate WooCommerce app.
- Store statistics in graphical format – An app makes it a lot easier for you to keep a check on the store statistics in comparison to the website. Convert your website into an app and analyze your store data in a clear graphical format as unlikely websites, web apps are designed for the interaction with the end user.
- Product category list, ratings and reviews – App shows the products divided into multiple categories which makes it easier for the users to find the product they need. Using an app, users can rate your products and help other users know which product to buy. Additionally, if the user rating is not good, you can check the scope of improvement for your products.
- Customizable at will – Appy Pie’s App Builder allows you to make changes to your app anytime you want. It offers customizable text, design, templates, and much more. The major advantage is that you can make all these changes in just a few clicks.
- Quick search available on most of the pages – Appy Pie’s App Builder offers a quick search option on all the pages. It makes the apps load faster and offers an enhanced app database for the users.
- Bookmark or save favorite products to Wishlist – With the website, if your clients want to add items to their Wishlist, they need to login to the account every time. Converting a website into an app makes it a lot easier for the users as they can stay signed into the app and can reach out to the Wishlist anytime.
- Push notifications, text messages, and emails – Using push notifications feature in your app, you can send your users the business and products updates. You can also send emails and text messages to your clients using your brand-new app created with Appy Pie’s App Builder.
- Available on iOS and Android – Another major benefit of converting a website into an app is that they will be available on both – iOS and Android Play Stores. It increases brand recognition and users can access your web app using these platforms in a few simple steps.
Convert your WooCommerce website into an app using Appy Pie’s App Builder and take a step further to reach out to multiple audiences.