How to convert a WooCommerce website into an app in 3 easy steps?
Enter your app name
Customize your WooCommerce app’s design template.
Add the WooCommerce feature
Convert your WooCommerce website into an app without coding.
Launch your WooCommerce mobile app
Get more customers from both app stores and grow your business.
Now that you know how you can convert a WooCommerce Website into an app, check out how it is beneficial for you to do so.
Launch your WooCommerce mobile app without any coding
Convert WooCommerce website into an app in minutes & launch it on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Make future updates on the fly, and let your customers reach out to you when they need you. Appy Pie’s WooCommerce app maker is an easy yet powerful app builder for WooCommerce store owners looking for native apps. Just open WooCommerce app maker, select the app type you want, add your store details, and let WooCommerce app maker do the rest.
With Appy Pie’s free mobile app builder, we offer you the fastest and easiest way to convert your WooCommerce-based website into a mobile application that looks great on any device. With over 200 premium e-commerce features, Appy Pie’s WooCommerce App Maker is one of the most popular WooCommerce app builders in the world.
Appy Pie’s in-house iOS and Android app publishing experts are only a phone call away to help you every step of the way. They will walk you through each part of the app submission process – from creating all assets and information to submitting the final build to Apple, Google Play, and other marketplaces wherever you want to publish your app.
Why should you convert your WooCommerce website or store into a mobile app?
There are a lot of benefits to converting your website into an app. Apps make it possible to reach more customers and do not need users to navigate miles of text to get what they are looking for. That’s why we have created an app builder for WooCommerce so that you can convert your website to an app easily.
Here are some of the major benefits of converting a WooCommerce website & store into an app:
- Easy to use:
Creating your own app has never been this easy. Appy Pie’s no-code development platform provides an all-in-one solution for creating, testing, and launching mobile apps in just a few minutes. Our drag-and-drop editor enables non-developers to easily build native mobile applications without any coding.
- Store statistics in graphical format:
An app makes it a lot easier for you to keep a check on the store statistics compared to a website. You can analyze your store data in a clear graphical format because, unlike websites, web apps are designed for interaction with the end-user.
- Product category list, ratings, and reviews:
The app showcases the products divided into multiple categories making it easier for the users to find what they need. Using your app, users can rate your products and help other users decide which products to buy. Additionally, if the user rating is not good, you can check the scope of improvement for your products.
Appy Pie’s app builder allows you to make changes to your app, anytime you want. It offers customizable text, design, layouts, and much more. The specific advantage is that you can make all these changes in just a few clicks.
- Quick search:
Our app builder allows you to add a quick search feature to help your users save time and effort when looking for products on your app. It is a quick way for app users to find what they like quickly and easily.
- Bookmark or save favorite products:
Let users bookmark the products they like. It lets them save the products and purchase them later. Users can also share their favorites with family and friends. Think of this as a product recommendation engine for the products they plan to buy.
- Add Wishlist Page:
Add the Wishlist feature in your app and enable your customers to Wishlist their favorite items in just a click. This feature helps your app users keep track of products they want to purchase while making the check-out process a lot easier.
- Push notifications, text messages, and emails:
Using the push notifications feature in your app, you can send your users business and product updates. You can also send emails and text messages to your clients using your brand-new app created with Appy Pie’s app builder.
- Get Exposure with Apple and Google:
Another major benefit of converting a website into an app is that it will be available on iOS and Android. It increases brand recognition, and users can access your app using these platforms in a few simple steps.
Convert WooCommerce website to an app in minutes & launch it on Google Play and Apple App Store.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
The WooCommerce shopping cart is free to use. However, if you need additional functionality in the form of plugins on the app you need to pay for it.
You need WooCommerce is because, as the costs are customizable and you have a lot more control over what you spend and when in comparison to other eCommerce platforms.
You can convert WooCommerce website to mobile app with the help of Appy Pie’s App builder. Here are the steps you can use to convert WooCommerce website to mobile app without having any prior coding knowledge
- Go to appypie.com and click on Get Started
- Enter the name of the app and click on Next to continue
- Select the category that best fits your needs
- Pick the color scheme of your choice
- Choose the test device where you want to test your app later on
- Click on Save and Continue
- If you have already created an account with Appy Pie, login, else Sign up
- You will be redirected to app customization section, change the look and feel of your app as per your needs and click on Save and Continue
- Please wait while your app is getting ready. Once the app is built, scan the QR code or send the app installation link to your device via email or SMS, and test your demo app
- Go to My Apps section and click on Edit option
- You will see the Basic plan. You can either go with Try Now or Buy Now option. The ‘Try now’ option comes with a 7-Day Trial so that you are fully satisfied with the app before you make the purchase.
- Please note whichever option you choose, you need to provide credit card details. We use credit card details to check the authenticity of the users
- Add the website feature
- Once you have added the feature, click on Save and Continue to finish converting your WooCommerce website into an app
WooCommerce apps offer a better user experience with a fully functional mobile app. WooCommerce apps help in removing the limitations that a user experiences on a website. One of the most important benefits of a WooCommerce app is that users need not set the design up for various screen sizes that cause problems for websites.
A WooCommerce helps make money by selling extensions to their platform. You can earn money from an app through
- in-app purchases
- in-app ads