We'll send you an email when the integration is ready and keep you informed on all the latest Connect updates.
Zoom.ai is a chat-based productivity platform that allows employees to safely automate routine operations such as meeting scheduling, file searching, CRM management, and document generation, allowing them to operate more efficiently.
Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling unique, creative, and handmade goods.Etsy Integrations
It's easy to connect CalendarHero + Etsy without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger when new contact added through any of your personal scheduling links.
Triggers when new meeting request created by you.
Triggers when there is a new active listing.
Triggers when a new Order is placed with selected shop.
Triggers when a new user is created.
Triggers when an Order in the selected Shop is paid.
Triggers when an Order in the selected Shop is shipped.
Creates a contact
create a meeting request
Zoom.ai is an artificial intelligence (AI. and machine learning startup that helps online businesses to generate leads, convert more leads into customers, and grow sales faster. Zoom.ai utilizes the power of AI to produce fast results for their clients. Founded in 2016 by Chris Moody and Jason Lee, Zoom.ai has raised $30 million in funding from the likes of SoftBank, S3 Ventures, and General Catalyst. In the same year, Zoom.ai announced a strategic partnership with Etsy to improve the seller experience on Etsy.
Etsy is an American internet retailer of handmade and vintage goods headquartered in Brooklyn, New York City. It’s an e-commerce website where people can buy and sell homemade goods and craft supplies globally. Etsy is known for its support of small businesses and creative entrepreneurs. The company is committed to paying all sellers on time and provides personalized services to each seller. With this belief, Etsy aims to create a platform that allows sellers to focus on selling while Etsy takes care of all the other aspects of running an online business. The company was founded by Robert Kalin, Chris Maguire and Haim Schoppik in June 2005 and has received various rounds of venture funding from Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, Accel Partners, and Union Square Ventures. In 2016, Etsy went public and raised $287 million through an initial public offering (IPO.
The integration of Zoom.ai and Etsy provides benefits such as:
· Improved Seller Experience – One of the best features about Zoom.ai is that it simplifies product data entry allowing sellers to save time when listing products on Etsy. This also results in a better customer experience for buyers as they will be able to browse products easier due to the automated data entry process which will reduce duplicate listings, erroneous data entry, and miscommunication between the seller and Zoom.ai customer success team.
· Free Tier For Seller – When you sign up for a free account with Zoom.ai, you get access to the free tier for Etsy users which allows them to run unlimited number of tests daily as well as create unlimited number of custom segments. Once you complete your first test, you can upgrade to the full version of Zoom.ai to start making money! In addition to this, Zoom.ai offers its users free access to its webinar series so you can learn how to set up tests as well as optimize your shop’s performance.
· Reduced Costs – Because Zoom.ai automates several processes such as creating and sending emails in bulk amount as well as finding influencers for your brand, it saves both time and money for the sellers. Using these tops also reduces the chances of human error which might lead to the loss of data or increase in costs for sellers if they are not careful enough.
The integration of Zoom.ai and Etsy has made many things very easy for both sellers as well as buyers over the years including but not limited to:
· Increased Conversion Rate – Using predictive analytics, Zoom.ai helps its users increase conversion rate by helping them understand their customers’ behavior better using behavioral insights such as their browsing tendency, purchase history, etc., which helps them target their audience more effectively. A recent example is using predictive analytics to identify users who are likely to buy a particular product based on their previous purchases which may help an online merchant reduce their marketing spend by sending out promotional emails only to those customers who are interested in buying a specific product or who have already purchased similar items from the same merchant.
· Scalability – Zoom.ai being a cloud-based software enables it to scale up quickly instead of having to invest in a dedicated team in order to keep up with demand by new customers. This makes it easier for all merchants provided they meet the minimum requirements like a Google Chrome browser version 50+ or Safari 9+. Also, since Zoom.ai is hosted in the cloud, there is no need for merchants to install any software or worry about maintenance or upgrades on their end because Zoom.ai handles everything itself!
· Personalized Customer Service – Using behavioral analysis tops such as text mining, email open rates, email engagement rates, scrpl depth, button clicks, etc., merchants can predict what their customers are likely to respond positively to based on their previous purchase history i.e., what triggered them to make a purchase previously? Based on this insight, merchants can personalize their communication with their customers by sending out emails that will trigger them to take action based on what they had done previously i.e., sending out an email with discount codes for those customers who had already purchased a similar item from the merchant previously or for those who have clicked on a particular product image but didn’t make a purchase on that particular occasion; sending out emails with relevant content based on their browsing behavior; etc. Merchants can also use this information to send out emails with timely promotions for customers who have recently browsed a certain product; send reminders via email if a customer hasn’t bought anything from your store for a few weeks; etc., all without having to hire additional staff or build an expensive infrastructure on their own!
· Improved Customer Satisfaction – Using predictive analytics tops such as text mining and sentiment analysis, merchants can predict what kind of product descriptions are more likely to appeal to their customers based on what their customers have previously responded positively or negatively to. This information helps merchants know which products they should promote most aggressively among their existing customer base as well as find great products that are likely to appeal to their existing customers based on what has worked previously for them i.e., using predictive analytics tops such as text mining based on the search term “blue dress” you might find out that most customers prefer blue dresses that match “black heels”! This information helps merchants tailor their products according to customer preferences which results in higher customer satisfaction and overall improved shop performance!
In conclusion, I believe that this partnership is one of the best decisions both parties could have made because it offers every advantage available today in terms of technpogy for both buyers and merchants alike!
The process to integrate Zoom.ai and Etsy may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.