Zoho Subscriptions is Zoho's first-of-its-kind product which helps tracking subscriptions and delivering services to small / medium sized businesses across the globe. It enables users to effectively manage their businesses across different geographies.
Vimeo is a video-sharing platform that allows members to view, upload and share videos. It has a lot of privacy and group features.Vimeo Integrations
Zoho Subscriptions + VimeoUpload a video in Vimeo when Payment Success is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + VimeoUpload a video in Vimeo when Cancel Subscription is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + VimeoUpload a video in Vimeo when New Invoice is created in Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + VimeoUpload a video in Vimeo when New Subscription is created in Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + GmailCreate Draft from Gmail from Payment Success to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho Subscriptions + Vimeo without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled
Triggers when a new Invoice is created
Triggers when a new subscription is created
Triggers when a payment received successfully
Taggers when you likes a video.
Triggers when new video is added that matches the search.
Triggers when a user (your choice) posted a video.
Triggers when i added a video
Create a new subscription. To create a subscription for a new customer, you have to pass the customer object. To create a subscription for a existing customer pass the customer_id of that customer.
Upload a video on your vimeo account.
Zoho Subscriptions is a Cloud based product integrated with Vimeo. Zoho is a cloud based company founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and headquartered in Cupertino, California. It provides a range of business software that include CRM, HRMS, marketing, accounting, and financials for small and mid-sized companies. The service is available on a subscription basis. The product is widely used by the small and medium businesses around the globe.
Zoho Subscriptions is a Cloud based product integrated with Vimeo. It consists of three main modules namely. Zoho Subscriptions, Zoho Subscriptions Plus and Zoho Subscriptions Enterprise. Let us have a look at them individually:
It helps you to launch your own subscription based web applications with ease. Some of it’s features are:
– Create Subscription Websites:
It helps you to create subscription websites with ease. It simplifies the process of subscription management and billing. You can build and manage your own subscription websites or you can build and manage your clients’ subscription websites as well. You can generate tokens, validate credit cards, renew subscriptions, send emails, etc.
– Create Membership Websites:
You can use this module to create membership websites where members can sign up using their email address or social media accounts like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc. You can cplect the users’ information like name, address, phone number, email id, social profiles etc. You can also customize the registration form to get additional data from your users.
It allows you to add geo-location tracking to subscription sites, offer one-time purchases as well as allow users to pay for your content using multiple payment methods like credit cards, PayPal and more. In addition to that, it also comes with a number of additional features such as:
– One-time Purchase and Trial Mode. This allows you to offer one time purchases and trial mode to your customers. The one time purchases can be fulfilled automatically once the user subscribes or if the user has already subscribed than he will be billed immediately and there will be no time limitation on the product while the trial mode will end after a certain period of time.
– Custom Payment Gateway Integration. It allows you to integrate with the payment gateway of your choice like Paypal and let your customers pay for your product using their preferred method of payment. While integrating with PayPal, you can also set a pre-defined amount for each transaction through which you can set a cap on your organization’s liability should a fraudulent transaction happen against your website.
– Multiple Payment Methods. You can also offer multiple payment methods to your customers like Credit/Debit Card, PayPal and more so that they don’t have to go through the trouble of remembering all the details of their credit/debit cards while paying for your product. You can also set up expiry dates for different payment methods like Credit Card, Debit Card etc. so that your customer doesn’t have to remember to pay for their purchase till the time the expiry date expires.
– Multi-language Support. With this module, you can easily build multi-language websites/accounts/subscriptions in different languages like English, Spanish, French etc. You can also switch between languages at any point of time without any hassle by changing the language preference from settings.
– Reports. It gives detailed reports about the subscription sites including visits and payments received along with their breakdown over a specified period of time. The reports are useful for understanding how much money is generated from each site along with its breakup into various sub-categories like start date, end date, country, browser etc. These reports help you in developing a business strategy which would ensure better utilization of your resources and thereby generate maximum profit. You can even export these reports into Excel or PDF files so that they can be used for business purpose as well as presentation purposes later on. The reports are available as both monthly as well as yearly reports so that you can use them depending upon your business needs.
This is an upgraded version of Zoho Subscriptions Plus that offers additional features such as:
The process to integrate Zoho Subscriptions and Vimeo may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.