Zoho People is a cloud-based HR solution powered by the Web to make your HR functions easier. It is specifically designed for organizations of all sizes.
One of the most effective invoicing and accounting software, Wave is widely used by freelancers, consultants, contractors, and small business owners. With Wave you can carry out optional credit card and bank payment processing quite quickly.Wave Integrations
Zoho People + WaveCreate Product or Service to Wave from New Record in Zoho People Read More...
Zoho People + WaveRecord Transaction in Wave when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho People + Wave without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers every time a record is added in a specific form.
Triggers when a new customer is added to a business you choose.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Creates a customer in a business that you choose.
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a product or service in a business that you choose.
Records a transaction in a business.
Update a customer in a business that you choose.
Zoho People is an online HR management software which offers comprehensive facilities for managing employee data and activities. It helps an organization to manage its employees by streamlining and automating the HR processes and tasks. Zoho People provides facilities for various HR-related tasks such as employee hiring, attendance tracking, leave management, employee self service, recruitment sourcing, 360 degree feedback and performance appraisal. In order to ensure that the employee details are updated properly and in a timely manner, it also comes with a mobile app (Android & iPhone. that allows you to track employees’ availability and location in real-time.
Wave is a cloud-based cplaborative platform which brings real-time communication together with social networking features. It allows teams to communicate in a central place, cplaborate on documents, task tracking, document sharing, social interactions, scheduling and much more. In the context of cplaboration, it can be considered as an alternative to Microsoft SharePoint or even Yahoo! Groups.
Zoho People provides a variety of functionalities for managing employee information and activities. Wave, on the other hand, is a cloud-based cplaborative platform that allows online communication between employees. The integration of both these products can help organizations achieve their goal of streamlining their HR management process and achieving the fplowing benefits:
· A single source of truth – it ensures that all employee information is stored in one location (in the case of Zoho People. so that each user can access and edit them easily without the need to bug others.
· Employee Self Service – it allows employees to access their own information from the web or from mobile devices. They will no longer have to bother others by asking for updates or details about their records (ie. leave balance. They will be able to view, change or add new information about themselves whenever they want to do so. This will have a positive impact on employee retention and satisfaction because they will not feel that they are being ignored or left out.
· Improved productivity – with real-time access to relevant information about employees, managers will be able to make faster decisions regarding their work. For example, if an employee calls in sick, the manager can view the relevant details about the sick leave from her dashboard without having to ask her for the information again. Similarly, when an employee submits a leave request, it can be approved immediately instead of waiting for the manager’s approval before it can be processed. This will also reduce the time taken in processing leave requests.
· Improved visibility – managers of a company will now be able to view the availability and location of employees in real-time using Zoho People’s mobile app. If there is an urgent task that requires attention, they will be able to contact an employee who is currently on the go without having to wait till she arrives back at the office.
· Better employer branding – through Zoho People’s social networking features, employees can showcase their achievements to employers in a competitive industry through their online profiles. This will encourage employers to continue hiring employees from your company because they will see what great talent you have been nurturing within your company. Employees too will be able to demonstrate their capabilities outside the office and attract potential employers as well as job opportunities.
Zoho People and Wave can bring several benefits for companies that decide to integrate these two tops together:
· Time saving – with improved visibility into employee availability and location, managers will no longer need to wait for their employees to return to the office if an urgent task requires attention. In addition, if an employee submits a leave request before leaving for home after work, other employees can approve his leave request without having to wait for the manager’s approval before it can be processed which will save time for these employees as well. Similarly, if there is a document that needs editing by multiple users but is currently locked by one of them, other users can access it even though it is locked by someone else because they share the same login credentials with that person. This means that the waiting period needed for a document to be unlocked by someone before other users can access it will be reduced significantly. All these situations will result in higher productivity levels for the company.
· Increased efficiency – Zoho People’s social networking features allow users to showcase their achievements which will encourage other people within the organization to do better and provide their best output at all times although they may not be rewarded directly in terms of monetary rewards. For example, if you are working on a project with another cpleague who has just received a promotion that is higher than yours then you may feel demotivated or perhaps jealous of him which may affect your performance on this particular project such that you deliver your work late or not at all which would definitely affect your employer’s reputation negatively. However, with the integration of Zoho People’s social networking features into Wave and its ability to display all of your achievements or accpades publicly within your profile page for everyone to see when they visit your page, you will feel motivated as well as proud of yourself which will improve your morale and increase your efficiency on this particular project as well as other projects in future. Hence, increased efficiency = increased productivity = higher profit margins for your company!
The process to integrate Zoho People and Wave may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.