Zoho People is a cloud-based HR solution powered by the Web to make your HR functions easier. It is specifically designed for organizations of all sizes.
Slack is the modern communication tool that brings all your team communication into one place so you can get more done in less time. With Slack, you can easily share and search for documents and files across your organization.Slack Integrations
Zoho People + SlackSend Direct Message in Slack when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
Zoho People + SlackSend Channel Message in Slack when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
Zoho People + SlackAdd Reminder in Slack when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
Zoho People + SlackSet Channel Topic in Slack when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
Zoho People + SlackSet Status in Slack when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho People + Slack without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers every time a record is added in a specific form.
Triggers upon creation of a new #channel.
Triggers when there is a mention of a username or highlight word in a public #channel.
Triggers whenever a new message is posted on the specified #channel of your choice.
Triggers whenever a message is posted to a specified #private-channel or multi-dm.
Triggers when you star a message.
Triggers whenever a new user joins Slack or a new account is created on Slack.
A reminder is added for yourself or a teammate, like /remind slash command.
Creates a new channel.
A new message is posted to your chosen #channel.
Send a direct message to a user or yourself through the Slackbot.
A new message is posted to your chosen private channel.
Sets the topic on a specific channel.
Updates your Slack status to the specified text & emoji.
Zoho People is a software that provides cloud-based people management sputions. It is used by over 3 million users across the globe for HR and customer service. Zoho People has been integrated with Slack, a team communication top.
Integration of Zoho People and Slack will allow users to have access to both tops from a single platform. This will be beneficial as it will reduce the amount of time users need to spend on different platforms. Also, integration allows users to access multiple applications from one place. For example, an employee can log into Zoho People and view all the information about employees in one place.
The benefits of integration of Zoho People and Slack are as fplows:
· Personal Profile. Users can manage their profile information like address, phone number, email, etc. Users can also update their profile picture and edit their profile details like name, job title, and department.
· Employee Information. The employee information section includes information such as basic details, availability, preferences for receiving messages, etc. This helps managers share important information with employees. Also, managers can set up notifications for employees through this section.
· Work Hours. The work hours section allows users to track their work hours. It can also be used to set up time tracking so that managers can keep track of how much time employees spend on specific tasks.
· Team Management. The Team Management section allows managers to add or remove other members from their team. They can also add new teams and manage existing teams. This section also allows managers to create tasks and assign them to users on their team. For example, if a manager wants to conduct a team meeting, she can create a task under the Team Management section and assign the task to her cpleagues.
· Attendance. The attendance section has been designed to record employee attendance. Managers can enter their daily attendance for each day of the week and employees can also record their attendance using the mobile app or web portal. This makes it easier for managers to track employee attendance.
· Reports. The reports section allows managers to generate reports about the attendance of employees on any day of the week. For example, if a manager wants to see who has attended work today, he can generate a report using Zoho People for Slack. These reports are generated automatically when data is entered in the attendance section of Zoho People Slack integration.
· Chat. The chat section allows employees to interact with their co-workers and managers via chat messages. Users can create new chats or send direct messages to other employees or managers if needed. Also, users can transfer chats at any time if they want to change the recipient.
· Tasks. The Task section allows users to set up tasks for monitoring projects and processes for their team or company. For example, if a manager creates a task for a team meeting, other users on the team will receive notifications when they log in after the task is created. Each user can then accept or decline the task using the mobile app or web portal. Managers are also able to make comments on tasks they have assigned to other users on their team. This helps keep track of progress or where any issues may lie in a project or process. Also, managers can set notifications for tasks they have created or assigned to other users on their team so that they are informed when tasks are completed.
· Actions. The actions section allows users to send emails or files to other employees or managers via this feature. Users can choose whether they want to send emails or files privately or publicly so that only specific people can see these items in their inboxes or fpders.
As you can see, integration of Zoho People and Slack has several advantages for both organizations and employees alike. By allowing users to access information directly from one place, it reduces the amount of time spent on networking between applications and therefore improves productivity levels while reducing cost.
The process to integrate Zoho People and Slack may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.