Zoho Inventory is a cloud-based inventory management solution designed for small to midsize businesses. With our simple yet powerful features, you can keep track of your online inventory from multiple warehouse locations.
GoToWebinar is an online webinar service that offers everything you need for easy, convenient webinars - starting with a one-time set-up fee and monthly subscription.GoToWebinar Integrations
Zoho Inventory + GoToWebinarCreate Webinar to GoToWebinar from New Contact in Zoho Inventory Read More...
Zoho Inventory + GoToWebinarCreate Registrant to GoToWebinar from New Contact in Zoho Inventory Read More...
Zoho Inventory + GoToWebinarRemove Registrant in GoToWebinar when New Contact is created in Zoho Inventory Read More...
Zoho Inventory + GoToWebinarCreate Webinar to GoToWebinar from New Item in Zoho Inventory Read More...
Zoho Inventory + GoToWebinarCreate Registrant to GoToWebinar from New Item in Zoho Inventory Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho Inventory + GoToWebinar without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when a new item is created.
Triggers when an item is updated.
Triggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.
Triggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.
Creates a new contact or update an existing contact.
Creates a new item.
Creates a new sale order.
Creates a new shipment order.
Marks an existing order as delivered
Update a contact.
Updates an item.
Create a new registrant for a webinar.
Create and schedule a new, single-session webinar.
Removes a registrant from a webinar.
Zoho Inventory is a product of Zoho Corporation. This product provides many features such as:
– It has a barcode scanner
– It allows users to view inventory items, add/edit/delete inventory items, and manage inventory quantities.
– It allows users to view customer information and sales data.
– It offers stock reports and can be integrated with other Zoho products.
GoToWebinar is a cplaboration platform that is a free service offered by Zoho Corporation. With this service, users can have online meetings and webinars. They can make announcements or presentations, share presentations, and conduct ppls and surveys.
GoToWebinar has mobile apps for Android and iOS devices. Using the mobile apps, users are able to take part in a webinar whenever they want to. It also has an app for Windows 8 devices called GoToMeeting. GoToWebinar also has a plug-in for Joomla and WordPress websites. This enables users to create their own webinars using these platforms.
Integration of Zoho Inventory and GoToWebinar provides benefits such as:
– Users are able to track inventory and sales data in one place so that they can manage it more efficiently. This will help them to increase their sales and profits.
– Users can connect with customers anytime and anywhere through the webinar function of GoToWebinar. This will build trust between the business and its customers.
– Using a mobile app, they are able to have online meetings and webinars wherever they are. This will save time and money spent on traveling and on hiring employees. Users are able to discuss their ideas and plans via the app while saving their time and energy.
In conclusion, Zoho Inventory and GoToWebinar help businesses to increase their performance in many different ways. For example, they are able to streamline their processes when using both of these products together. Therefore, businesses should consider purchasing Zoho Inventory and GoToWebinar for their business needs.
The process to integrate Zoho Inventory and GoToWebinar may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.