Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business.
WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. With WooCommerce, you get everything you need to sell online: secure payment processing, a solid tax/shipping reporting system, and dozens of free & premium themes.WooCommerce Integrations
Zoho Desk + WooCommerceCreate Customer to WooCommerce from New Ticket in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + WooCommerceUpdate Order in WooCommerce when New Ticket is created in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + WooCommerceCreate Coupon to WooCommerce from New Ticket in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + WooCommerceUpdate Coupon in WooCommerce when New Ticket is created in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + WooCommerceCreate Product to WooCommerce from New Ticket in Zoho Desk Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho Desk + WooCommerce without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when new contact is created.
Trigger when new ticket comes.
Trigger when updated ticket comes.
Triggers when a WooCommerce Coupon is created.
Triggers if a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers for each line item in an order. Use this if you need the line item details from an order.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce order is paid for.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce order changes status. See the Managing Orders documentation on WooCommerce for more information.
Trigger when new product is added.
Create an Account
Creates a customer.
Creates a Ticket.
Add comment on a ticket.
Update a contact.
Updates an existing ticket.
Creates a new coupon.
Action when a WooCommerce customer is created.
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new order.
Creates a new product.
Updates an existing coupon.
Updates an existing customer.
Updates an existing order.
Updates an existing product.
Zoho Desk is a simple, easy to use web application that allows the end user to manage their support tickets without the need of any IT support team. It is used for customer support, internal support, and help desk management. The software is available in free and paid version. It offers an unlimited number of users, projects, and tickets. Zoho Desk is ideal for small business owners. The integration of Zoho Desk with WooCommerce makes it easy for eCommerce owners to manage their customer support with ease.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin for WordPress. It is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. Numerous online stores are built by using this platform. It offers flexibility, contrp, and freedom to create almost any kind of online store. There are numerous extensions available for WooCommerce. It offers a wide range of features like payment gateway integration, shipping rates, taxes, discount codes, coupons, etc.
Integration of Zoho Desk with WooCommerce allows users to manage their customer service without the need of any IT assistance team. They can easily answer to queries and handle customer complaints through Zoho Desk facility. It also allows the users to have a separate space for the customer support on their website. They can monitor the tickets, respond to tickets, share information across departments, provide extra information about products and services through documentation section attached to the tickets, access the tickets from anywhere and track the progress of ticket respution time-to-time through Zoho Desk widget.
Benefits of Integration of Zoho Desk with WooCommerce:
· Customers can open tickets from their email inbox using native email support option in Zoho Desk.
· Customers can also open tickets directly from their online store using Zoho Desk website widget or they can access it through Zoho Desk dashboard.
· Users are allowed to set up multiple products and services under one web page where customers can check the status of the ticket and other updates related to it.
· The users are also provided with additional information about the products and services available on their online store under the ticket details section.
· Users can allow a customer to contact them directly through Zoho Desk chat facility instead of opening a ticket.
· The users can also design their own ticket templates according to their requirements and preferences to give a personalized touch to each ticket which helps to connect better with customers.
· Users can assign their customers’ tickets to particular employees depending upon the nature of query/complaint and then monitor the progress of respution process through chat facility in Zoho Desk. In case they want more information regarding the product or service under discussion, they can directly ask questions from various departments in their organization using Zoho Desk chat facility.
· Zoho Desk also gives a clear picture of how many customers are pending and how many customers have been served within particular time period using its analytics report feature. This will help the users identify the areas where they need more attention and focus on respving more tickets pertaining to those areas only.
Zoho Desk helps eCommerce owners in managing their customer service with ease. It provides a range of options to the users that include opening tickets via email or website, setting up multiple products and services under one web page for customers to check out, allowing them to contact the company directly via chat facility in case they have any queries or concerns regarding any product or service, sharing information among different departments in the organization, giving personalized touch to each ticket by designing their own ticket templates, assigning tickets to employees based on nature of query/complaint raised by customers, monitoring respution process of ticket through chat facility in Zoho Desk and identifying areas where more attention and focus needs to be given by analyzing analytics report of Zoho Desk. All these features make it easier for small business owners to manage their customer service without any IT assistance team.
The process to integrate Zoho Desk and WooCommerce may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.