Zendesk Sell is an online and mobile-based customer relationship management solution that enables B2B and B2C sales professionals to manage sales, track prospects, and communicate with customers proactively from any location.
Strava is a fitness-tracking and social media app designed for runners and cyclists with three main features: tracking, connecting, and competing.strava Integrations
strava + Zendesk SellCreate Product in catalog to Zendesk Sell from New Activity in Strava Read More...
strava + Zendesk SellUpdate Company in Zendesk Sell when New Activity is created in Strava Read More...
It's easy to connect Zendesk Sell + strava without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a deal enters a new stage.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when a new deal is created.
Triggers when new lead is created.
Triggers when a new note is created.
Triggers when a new product in catalog is created. Requires sell enterprise plan or higher.
Triggers when a new task is created.
Triggers when an existing contact is updated.
Triggers when an existing lead is updated.
Triggers when an existing deal is updated.
Triggers when you post a new activity
triggers when any member of your selected club posts an activity.
Creates a company.
Creates a new deal.
creates a new lead.
Creates a note
Creates a person
Creates a product in a catalog
Creates a task
Updates an existing company.
Updates an existing deal.
Updates a lead.
Updates an existing person.
Zendesk Sell is a software that integrates with your business’s live chat and your sales tops. It helps you create a personalized experience for your customers so they can go through the sales funnel more quickly and easily. It incorporates social media, email, and other services to create a seamless and personalized customer experience.
Strava is an online fitness app used by over 50 million people. Strava has a service called Strava Flyby which helps its users visualize their workouts with features like 3D flyover routes. Strava also provides a mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
So why would Strava integrate Zendesk Sell with its app? Some benefits include:
– Zendesk Sell provides interactive chat, which means users can send gifs, videos, links, and photos directly to the rep at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s profile or Strava’s company page at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s Instagram profile at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s Twitter profile at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s YouTube videos at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s LinkedIn profile at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s company page at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can view Strava’s Facebook page at Zendesk Sell;
– Users can receive social proof of their workout by viewing their friends’ comments on Strava Flyby;
– Users can share their completed workout on Facebook via Strava Flyby; and finally,
– When users complete a workout on Strava Flyby, they have the option to download a PDF report of their workout. The PDF report includes key metrics such as duration, distance, elevation gain, average speed, calories burned, and pace. This information may assist a customer when discussing a specific workout with a trainer or advisor from the fitness center where they completed their workout at. The report also includes a map of the route that they traveled during their workout. The PDF report may be sent via email to the fitness center so the customer does not have to carry around paper copies of their reports while they exercise.
The process to integrate Zendesk Sell and strava may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.