Quiz Maker is a website that allows you to create and publish quizzes, surveys, trivia, polls, online forms, personality tests, and other types of content.
Nozbe is a powerful, cross-platform app that helps in your time and project management.
It's easy to connect WordPress Quiz Maker + nozbe without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new question is created
Triggers when a new quiz is created
Triggered when a new category is added
Triggered when a new project is created
Triggered when a new task is created
Delete a Quiz
Create new project
To create a new task into a project.
WordPress Quiz Maker is a plugin for WordPress which helps you to create and publish question and answer quizzes.
nozbe is a web-based productivity top which helps you to organize tasks, projects and ideas.
· WordPress Quiz Maker facilitates the creation of question and answer quizzes using WordPress.
· nozbe helps you to organize tasks, projects and ideas.
· Integration of WordPress Quiz Maker and nozbe helps you to build a quiz which will help you to organize your tasks and projects.
· WordPress Quiz Maker helps you to create quizzes with questions and answers in a very faster way. It also allows you to select the users who will take the quiz as well as the number of attempts allowed for each user. Also, you can set the length of time for each question as well as the time range for the whpe quiz.
· It is possible to integrate nozbe with WordPress by using web services which are provided by nozbe since it is a web-based application. This feature is very useful for those people who want to create a quiz out of their own ideas or they have a lot of tasks to do. By using this feature, it is possible for them to connect their tasks with the quiz so that users can answer the questionnaire with their tasks. In this case, they can use either the WordPress Media Gallery or the shortcode provided by WordPress. In addition, it is also possible for them to use nozbe’s custom fields feature to add specific information from nozbe into the quiz. For example, if a person wants to create a quiz about a book, he can create a custom field named “Book Title” and give its value as “The Book Title”. Then he can connect the field with the correct answer of a specific question in order to let users know what is the name of the book. As long as they answer the right answer, they will be considered as having answered correctly. In addition, it is also possible for them to send an email notification if the user has gotten the right answer or not.
In conclusion, integration of WordPress Quiz Maker and nozbe is very beneficial since it enables people to create quizzes based on their own ideas or according to their needs.
The process to integrate WordPress Quiz Maker and nozbe may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.