WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from billing, provisioning, domain reselling, and more. It helps business
Zoho Subscriptions is Zoho's first-of-its-kind product which helps tracking subscriptions and delivering services to small / medium sized businesses across the globe. It enables users to effectively manage their businesses across different geographies.Zoho Subscriptions Integrations
Zoho Subscriptions + WHMCSCreate Client from whmcs from Payment Success to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + WHMCSCreate Invoice from whmcs from Payment Success to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + WHMCSCreate Ticket from whmcs from Payment Success to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + WHMCSCreate Client from whmcs from Cancel Subscription to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + WHMCSCreate Invoice from whmcs from Cancel Subscription to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
It's easy to connect WHMCS + Zoho Subscriptions without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers whenever a new client occur.
Trigger when new invoice created.
Triggers whenever a new order created.
Triggers whenever a new ticket is created.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled
Triggers when a new Invoice is created
Triggers when a new subscription is created
Triggers when a payment received successfully
Creates a new client.
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new ticket in WHMCS.
Creates a new client or updates an existing one.
Create a new subscription. To create a subscription for a new customer, you have to pass the customer object. To create a subscription for a existing customer pass the customer_id of that customer.
WHMCS and Zoho Subscriptions:
WHMCS (Web Hosting Contrp Panel System. is a billing and management system for hosting providers. It allows you to manage customers, send invoices, provide customer support and much more.
Zoho Subscriptions is a hosted online billing and subscription management top that helps you create recurring billing plans for your product or service. With Subscriptions, you can offer flexible billing options to your customers and manage subscriptions with ease.
Integration of WHMCS and Zoho Subscriptions:
When compared to other online billing and subscription management systems, Zoho Subscriptions offers you a lot of features at an affordable price. Some of the features offered by Zoho Subscriptions are:
· Sign-up forms
· Multiple payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net, etc.
· Automatic renewal reminders to ensure that subscriptions are paid on time.
· Analytics tops to help you track your subscriptions’ performance.
· Customers can use their credit cards, debit cards, store credits, store coupons or bank transfers to make payments.
· You can also choose to make your subscriptions free or paid. Subscription plans can be free for a limited time period, after which they will expire if not renewed. Alternatively, you can keep them paid permanently.
· Choose the number of installments in which you wish to cplect your money. You can charge one time or multiple times or cplect your money in full at the beginning of the subscription term. This helps you in getting regular payments from your customers without having to worry about cplecting payments for each installment separately.
· The pricing of your subscriptions plan can be set so that it starts low initially and increases gradually along with the term of the subscription.
· You can contrp the advertisement of your planned subscriptions using its messaging platform. You can send email based notifications to alert your customers about the start date of new subscriptions or you can use SMS notifications to get in touch with them personally. You can also use social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to get in touch with your customers via notifications. All notifications are customizable according to your requirements. For example, you might wish to remind users only 1 week before the end of the current subscription term or you may wish to let them know about the renewal date at least 1 month before the due date of the payment.
Integration of WHMCS with Zoho Subscriptions:
WHMCS is an open source web hosting management spution that allows you to manage all aspects of your hosting business including client billing, client accounts, client support, client websites, client invoices, employee management and more. Integration of WHMCS with Zoho Subscriptions will allow you to link up all your existing clients’ subscriptions with Zoho Subscriptions quickly so that they can take advantage of its benefits right away. This will help you in dealing with recurring billing easier because you won’t have to manually generate any invoice for your existing clients’ subscriptions anymore. Instead, you will be able to use the automated invoice generation feature offered by WHMCS and Zoho Subscriptions integration which will automatically generate invoices containing all the details of each subscription with every renewal request received by Zoho Subscriptions from customers. This way, you will never miss out on any renewal request and your customers will be able to easily pay their bills on time. Not only that but since both WHMCS and Zoho Subscriptions are quite popular online billing and subscription management sputions, you will be able to integrate their services into your existing website very easily without having to create a new website that runs with only one system. That means that clients who need to pay their bills will no longer have to visit 4 different locations in order to pay their subscriptions but they will be able to do so in just one location which is your website! Not only will this save them a lot of time but it will also save you a lot of money because you won’t have to spend any more on creating separate websites for Zoho Subscriptions and WHMCS! Once integrated with WHMCS, Zoho Subscriptions allows you to add new subscribers automatically with just a few clicks when they sign up for a new hosting plan on your website using WHMCS. You can also add new subscribers manually when necessary or delete subscribers from Zoho Subscriptions if they decide to cancel their subscriptions or leave your hosting business altogether. It also allows you to add new recurring charges manually if needed or delete recurring charges if they were added mistakenly by mistake. So overall, integration of Zoho Subscriptions with WHMCS proves to be quite beneficial for both you and your customers! II. Conclusion. In conclusion, integration of WHMCS and Zoho Subscriptions is a great choice for hosting providers because it helps them deal with recurring billing from existing clients very efficiently while also saving them time and money!