WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from billing, provisioning, domain reselling, and more. It helps business
Easyship is a global eCommerce shipping platform built on the cloud. Users can utilize the all-in-one system to manage domestic and international shipments through more than 50 different couriers and shipping companies.
It's easy to connect WHMCS + Easyship without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers whenever a new client occur.
Trigger when new invoice created.
Triggers whenever a new order created.
Triggers whenever a new ticket is created.
Triggers when new shipment created.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new ticket in WHMCS.
Creates a new client or updates an existing one.
Create a shipment and receive accurate shipping quotes.
WHMCS is the most extensive storefront management software for web hosts. WHMCS can help you manage multiple clients, create automated workflows, integrate with third-party services, and grow your business.
WHMCS is the Web Hosting Contrp Panel for managing multiple websites, creating billing workflows, tracking support tickets, and automating tasks.
WHMCS contains a variety of features to manage all aspects of your hosting business including billing, client management, version contrp, monitoring, support ticketing, custom scripts, integrated payment gateways, and more. Some of these features are listed below…
– Create invoices for customers, including recurring invoices for subscriptions
– Issue refunds and partial refunds
– Automatically send invoices to customers at regular intervals (e.g. monthly. for pre-paid accounts
– Supports offline billing (i.e. invoice creation and sending is triggered manually or on specific days of the month)
– Discounts allow you to offer discounts to customers based on conditions you define (e.g. regular customer discount, VIP customer discount)
Clients & Support Tickets
– Manage multiple clients (i.e. customers. within one instance of WHMCS
– Create multiple user levels (i.e. reseller, affiliate. with granular access contrp for each level using ‘rpes’
– Add clients manually or import clients automatically using CSV files or API integrations (e.g. Salesforce)
– Clients can be created with various statuses (i.e. active, inactive. which can be assigned based on your business rules (e.g. show only active clients in the client area)
– Track support tickets by client or by product (i.e. server or website)
– Easily organise support tickets into separate departments (e.g. billing, technical support. using custom fields and custom ticket statuses that you define (e.g. ‘pending approval’)
Version Contrp & Monitoring
– Track changes made to websites, files and directories using a system of “revision numbers” for each edit made to a file/directory/website as well as a change log for directory changes and an activity log for website changes. Revisions can be edited as well as reverted to previous revisions if needed.
– View basic statistics about files/directories/websites such as the number of changes each has been through as well as the number of users that have edited them over time. This information will help you understand how stable a website or file is at a glance and whether it may need additional testing before going live if any changes have been made recently.
– Monitor selected websites for uptime and downtime using availability monitoring which sends you alerts when a website goes offline or online again. You can also monitor changes made to a website over time so you can see if there have been any recent edits to a particular website that may have caused the downtime. Availability monitoring works with all servers and websites whether they are being hosted on our servers or yours so you can keep an eye on your own websites and servers as well as those managed by another web host.
Ticketing & Integrations. WHMCS integrates with many third-party systems such as Salesforce and SugarCRM via its own native API or we can provide integration sputions directly from the WHMCS Marketplace where we provide over 50+ integrations as standard as well as many others available as add-ons… including email marketing platforms like MailChimp and Constant Contact as well as campaign tracking platforms like Woopra and KISSmetrics. Each integration is designed specifically for WHMCS to allow you to access relevant data from those systems directly within WHMCS and to take action on that data without having to switch between two systems yourself – reducing time spent on tedious tasks and enabling you to focus on growing your business! ….. Continue reading this article
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.