Vimeo is a video-sharing platform that allows members to view, upload and share videos. It has a lot of privacy and group features.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service provides secure, reliable, scalable, and low-cost computational resources. It gives developers the tools to build virtually any web-scale application.Amazon EC2 Integrations
Vimeo + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Video of Mine is created in Vimeo Read More...
Vimeo + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Video I have Liked is created in Vimeo Read More...
Vimeo + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Video by User is created in Vimeo Read More...
Vimeo + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Video by Search is created in Vimeo Read More...
Amazon EC2 + VimeoUpload a video in Vimeo when New Scheduled Event is created in Amazon EC2 Read More...
It's easy to connect Vimeo + Amazon EC2 without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Taggers when you likes a video.
Triggers when new video is added that matches the search.
Triggers when a user (your choice) posted a video.
Triggers when i added a video
Triggers when a new instance is created.
Triggers when a new event is scheduled for one of your instances.
Upload a video on your vimeo account.
Start Stop or Reboot Instance
Vimeo is a video sharing website where users can upload, share and view videos. Vimeo is an online video sharing platform which allows users to share, view and embed videos on websites across the world. It was launched in the year 2004 by the founders of del.icio.us, Caterina Fake and Zach Klein. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco. Vimeo has more than 60 million registered users who can watch about 15 million videos on the website.
Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud. is an online computing service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS. EC2 provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud for many purposes, “elastic” means that it automatically scales up or down based on actual customer demand. It also provides computation, storage, databases, analytics, application services, deployment & management tops for developers & system administrators.
The integration of Vimeo and Amazon EC2 is a convenient option for both companies as well as users. Integration will enable users to use their existing accounts on both platforms. It will make a single connection with two different services. Integration also enables companies to share content and improve their connection with customers.
Vimeo and Amazon EC2 can be integrated with each other in a number of ways. If a user uses their existing accounts on both platforms then integration becomes easier. Users can create an account on Vimeo and then go to AWS conspe and create an account there as well. Both accounts will have a common login ID and password for logging in so the user only needs to remember one set of credentials for both services.
Integration can be a single link between two websites which refers to a particular file format so the user can transfer data from one website to another. Two sites can allow links from each other so that users can navigate easily from one site to another. In this case, they can link to each other as well as share content through streaming or download options. Another way of integration is providing a single sign-on for both websites so that users can log into both sites with a single set of credentials.
Integration of Vimeo and Amazon EC2 will provide benefits to both parties as well as users:
· A new market for different types of businesses – if Vimeo partners with AWS, it will open up a new market for them because customers will get an opportunity to use different services like EC2 for their businesses such as making websites and applications etc. This will help them remain competitive in the market against other similar companies like Youtube etc.
· Increased sales – if Vimeo partners with AWS, it will increase sales/revenue as more customers will buy the services they offer due to the fact that they will bring together various web applications and services and offer them as a package. This will also mean more profits for the company as it will be able to charge higher prices for these packages than if they were spd separately.
· More efficient – at present, Vimeo’s services are more efficient than those of AWS as they do not have as much functionality as it does but if they partner with AWS then more features will be added to its services which will make it more efficient compared to those of AWS as well as those offered by other competitors such as YouTube etc. This will result in greater efficiency leading to better business performance.
· More business – if AWS partners with Vimeo then it will face fewer competitors in the market because many companies will choose to use applications/services offered by Vimeo rather than those offered by other companies like Youtube etc. This will result in less competition for AWS resulting in more business opportunities for them.
· Better performance – if AWS partners with Vimeo then its performance will improve greatly because Vimeo’s applications/services are very efficient at present but if they are brought under the AWS umbrella then their performance will increase exponentially due to the fact that AWS has greater technpogy than that of Vimeo which will be transferred to them via integration. This will attract more customers leading to increased business for AWS.
· More revenue – if AWS partners with Vimeo then it will be able to charge higher prices for the services provided by the latter because at present, users are reluctant to pay more for its services since they are already getting better ones from competitors like Youtube etc. But if they are grouped with other services/applications under one umbrella then users may start paying higher prices for them because they will see them as being worth the extra fees paid for their convenience. Customers may even pay double the amount for this convenience compared to what they would pay if all these services/applications were spd separately without any integration thus leading to more revenue for AWS.
The process to integrate Vimeo and Amazon EC2 may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.