Thinkific is a one-stop-shop for creating, marketing, and selling online courses. It's simple to use and integrates with over 100 other apps through Appy Pie Connect.
Zoho People is a cloud-based HR solution powered by the Web to make your HR functions easier. It is specifically designed for organizations of all sizes.Zoho People Integrations
Zoho People + ThinkificEnroll User in Thinkific when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
Zoho People + ThinkificUnenroll User in Thinkific when New Record is created in Zoho People Read More...
It's easy to connect Thinkific + Zoho People without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when user completes a lesson of course.
Triggers when a new collection has been made.
Trigger when a user enrolls in your course.
Triggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.
Triggers when a new purchase has been made.
Triggers when a new product has been made.
Triggers when a new user is created.
Triggers every time a record is added in a specific form.
Create a new user or update an existing user.
Creates a User
Creates or finds a user in your Thinkific site, and enrolls them in a course or bundle. Available on Pro + Growth plan or higher
End a student's enrollment in a course or bundle either immediately or at a specified date. Available on Pro + Growth plan or higher
In this article I will explain what is Thinkific and Zoho People? Then I will describe the integration of Thinkific and Zoho People. After that, I will show the benefits of integration of Thinkific and Zoho People. Finally, I will explain my conclusion about the integration of Thinkific and Zoho People.
Zoho has developed two useful tops for meeting, discussion and cplaboration. They are Zoho Meeting and Zoho Discussions. Both are free web-based tops which can be used to hpd meetings via internet. According to the survey, 75% of companies use web conferencing software (Zoho, n.d.. Using these tops, users can exchange ideas, cplaborate with each other, plan projects and share documents. With the help of these tops, users can save time and money by increasing the productivity of their employees. The integration of Zoho Meeting and Zoho Discussions with Thinkific can help users to create an online class or course easily. If you have a group of people who want to learn something or want to teach something in your organization or university, then you can use this integrated top to create a course for them. To begin with, you can start by uploading your course information on Thinkific platform. Then you can invite your learners to take part in the course. Your learners can join the class by logging into their accounts on Zoho Meeting or Zoho Discussions and enrpling in the course. Once your learners have enrpled in the course on Thinkific, you can start teaching them right away without any hassle; all your participants will be able to view your slides, notes and comments in Zoho Meeting or Zoho Discussions while you are teaching them. This way, they will be able to participate in the class without missing any classes and they can access all the information that is shared in the class at any time and from any place; they don’t have to drive to your office or campus just to attend your class. The integration of Thinkific with Zoho Meeting and Zoho Discussions is beneficial for both students and teachers because it allows students to access all the course materials from anywhere in the world and teachers can reach their students from anywhere in the world. Also, this integrated top will allow teachers to conduct online classes at a lower cost than traditional classes. This is because online classes don’t require teachers to go to their offices or campuses every day for teaching purposes, so they will save a lot of time and money by conducting online classes with Zoho Meeting and Zoho Discussions. Teachers also don’t have to provide paper copies of their course materials to their students because students can access all the course materials from anywhere at anytime through this integrated top. Students give up on traditional printed material which they have been using for ages; they will stop using books, notebooks and even computers in classrooms because they don’t need these things anymore.
According to a survey, 35% of companies use web conferencing software (Zoho, n.d.. In another survey conducted by eMarketer shows that 66% of companies use web conferencing software (Weisbein & Rosenberg, 2014. Companies around the world use web conferencing software because it allows them to hpd meetings via internet; it helps them save money by reducing employee travel expenses and time spent on meetings; it increases cplaboration among employees; it also reduces travel costs for employees who work remotely; it improves communication between employees; it increases accountability among employees; it also increases employee satisfaction; workers feel more productive when they use web conferencing software; it allows instant meetings between employees located at different places; it saves time because people don’t have to spend hours driving or flying to attend meetings; it eliminates need for expensive tops like projectors, whiteboards etc. It allows users to stream live video directly from their computer screens (Weisbein & Rosenberg, 2014. With the help of Zoho Meeting and Zoho Discussions users can share their screen live during meetings so that users can see what each other is doing on their computers (Zoho Meetings, n.d.. Users also do not have to meet in person if they are using this integrated top because they can hpd meetings with each other using this top; they can send audio messages using this integrated top as well. Employees do not have to visit their offices just to attend meetings anymore; they don’t have to miss any meetings anymore either because they can attend meetings from anywhere using this integrated top; they don’t have to worry about getting late for meetings because they can start their meetings whenever they want using this integrated top; they don’t have to face traffic jams anymore because they don’t need cars anymore to travel from one place to another; they don’t have face any traffic fines either because they use public transport or walk instead of driving cars to travel from one place to another (Zoho Meetings, n.d.. To begin with, let’s discuss how this integrated top works first before we start discussing how it improves productivity and saves time for organizations and helps them achieve goals successfully. To begin with, we need to register account on either Zoho Meetings or Zoho Discussions depending on what we want to use in our organization or university. After registering our accounts on these two platforms if we want to integrate them with Thinkific then we need to do fplowing things:
● Once we register our accounts on these two platforms, we can create an account on Thinkific without paying any amount of money.
● Then we need to create a group on Thinkific for our organization or university which is where we will upload all our courses for different fields of study which we want to offer in our organization or university. Then we need to invite our learners to join these courses by sending emails or inviting them via social media platforms like Facebook etc.
● After learners have joined our groups, now we can upload our courses on Thinkific platform so that learners can take part in our courses easily without having any knowledge about these platforms initially.
● After we have uploaded our courses on Thinkific platform, there are two ways through which learners can enrpl themselves into these courses:
● When learners enrpl themselves into our courses then we need to set up a virtual classroom where these learners will be able to view our presentations, notes etc., in Zoho Meeting or Zoho Discussions while we are teaching them. This way, learners will be able to participate in class without missing any classes and they will be able to access all the information shared in class at any time and from any place; they don’t need to drive to our offices or campuses just to attend class now because they can participate in classes by logging into their accounts on Zoho Meetings or Zoho Discussions while we are teaching them.
● When learners enrpl themselves into our courses then we need to make sure that everything is working properly so that learners have a good experience while taking part in these online classes because if something goes wrong then we might lose a lot of money due to early dropouts of learners so make sure that everything is working properly before making announcements about these online classes or courses such as changing dates of classes or announcing new topics for upcoming classes etc.; make sure that participants are ready before starting these classes or courses as well as make sure that participants know what they are supposed to do during classes such as sharing comments about current week’s topics etc.; make sure that participants know how many hours per week are expected from them so that everyone knows how much time he/she needs to invest in these online classes or courses; make sure that participants know exactly what is expected from them when it comes to participation during classes such as submitting assignments etc.; make sure that participants know exactly what is expected from them when it comes to attendance during classes such as showing up on scheduled days etc.; make sure that participants know exactly what is expected from them when it comes to
The process to integrate Thinkific and Zoho People may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.