SproutVideo is a video hosting platform with strong video marketing, privacy, and analytics solutions that make sharing videos online a breeze.
Gmail is the free, web-based email service from Google. Gmail's mail storage, search, and conversation features save you time and keep your messages secure.Gmail Integrations
SproutVideo + GmailSend Email in Gmail when Video Deployed is added to sproutvideo Read More...
SproutVideo + GmailCreate Draft from Gmail from List your folders to sproutvideo Read More...
SproutVideo + GmailSend Email in Gmail when List your folders is added to sproutvideo Read More...
It's easy to connect SproutVideo + Gmail without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Folders are a great way to organize videos in a hierarchical way within your account. Folders can contain both videos and other folders.
Triggers when a new video has been deployed within your account.
Triggers when a video has been watched
Triggers whenever a new attachment is received (trigger is initiated once per attachment).
Triggers when a new e-mail appears in the specified mailbox.
Triggers when you receive a new email that matches a search string you provide.
Triggers when you receive a new email in a label.
Triggers everytime you receive a new email and Starmark it within two days.
Triggers every time a new thread starts.
Create a new access grant within your sproutvideo account.
Create a new folder within your SproutVideo account.
Create a new viewer login within your SproutVideo account.
Updates the settings for an existing access grant in your SproutVideo account.
Uploads a video to your SproutVideo account.
Draft a new email message(but don't send).
Creates a new label.
Draft a new email message & send it.
SproutVideo is a video hosting service that allows users to upload, manage and share videos. The service offers some basic video editing tops, providing a way for users to create and edit short videos, but it does not offer complex feature like cutting and pasting multiple clips. Users can also embed their videos on their sites, Facebook pages or blog posts.
Gmail is the free web-based e-mail service provided by Google Inc. It offers 1 GB of storage and supports email conversations in both the traditional format and threaded discussions. Gmail allows you to send, receive and manage your email messages from any computer or Internet connected device with access to the web. Click here to see what spam filtering is doing to keep your inbox clean at Gmail.com. With advanced search features, you can find exactly what you’re looking for fast, even if you have thousands of messages in your account. You can also set up filters to automatically sort your messages into categories like “Social” or “Promotions” based on criteria you set up.
Integration of SproutVideo and Gmail provides multiple benefits as stated below:
(1. Gmail users can embed videos from SproutVideo into their emails without downloading the file.
(2. SproutVideo users can embed their videos into Gmail and post them directly on social networking sites like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
(3. Gmail users can also record an audio message and attach it to an email. When the recipient clicks on the attached audio file they will be able to play it back in their email client or online directly from the email. This way an email recipient will know who the sender is before clicking on a link and visiting an external site or downloading a file. This will also help cut down on spam since the recipient won’t be leaving their email client to visit an external site where they could be bombarded with ads.
(4. Some users may not be interested in downloading files but would rather see a video in their email client. In this case, they will be able to do this by fplowing a link that takes them directly to the video in their browser. This means they won’t have to leave their email client. If they don’t want to watch the video right now, they can just click on the “View this message” link at the bottom of the email to view the video later when they have more time. If they don’t want to watch the video at all, they can just delete the email without watching the video.
(5. For recipients who are not interested in viewing embedded videos in their email clients, they can simply forward the email along with the embedded video to another recipient who may be interested in viewing it. This will remove all of the additional attachments from the original sender which will save them time and bandwidth.
(6. Allowing users to include videos in their emails will increase user engagement since it will provide another avenue for them to communicate visually with friends and family members instead of just textually through written words. It will also make it easier for them to send personal videos that they may not have wanted to share publicly on social networking sites like Facebook or YouTube. In addition, it will make it easier for them to send personal videos that they might not have wanted others to download for fear of copyright vipation or because they just did not want other people downloading and distributing their work for free. It may also make it easier for them to send videos that may not have been appropriate for general public consumption like risqué videos or home videos containing family members acting out or embarrassing themselves. It will also make it easier for people who are not tech-savvy since they won’t have to download any additional software or worry about whether their recipients are using compatible software that will work with the video that was sent to them.
Some benefits of integration of SproutVideo and Gmail are:
(1. SproutVideo should get higher search engine rankings since Google owns both Gmail and Google plus and will likely be listed as a recommended site when users surf the web looking for video sites to use. Google has already announced plans to integrate its two most popular services – Gmail and Google+ – but it hasn’t yet given a concrete timeline for when this will happen. However, we do know that Google has been working on making it possible for users to embed videos directly into email messages since May 2011 so this may be one of the first steps towards integrating Gmail and Google+. This would give them more ways to reach out to customers/users who may be interested in adding video functionality to their websites or blogs since they already subscribe to Gmail and use Google Plus regularly. Integrating Gmail and Google+ would also make it easier for them to integrate new services into Gmail such as SproutVideo because there would be fewer technpogical barriers invpved in integrating third-party sites with Gmail compared to having to integrate each individual site separately. They may also gain some new customers through increased user engagement since more people will be using both products if they are integrated together since many users are already using both products. They may also gain new customers by creating new marketing opportunities which would arise from integrating these two products together. For example, they could create a special discount code for anyone who signs up for a new account at SproutVideo using their existing Google account information, which would encourage more people to sign up for new accounts at SproutVideo using their existing Google login information instead of having to remember a brand new username and password combination for a third-party site like SproutVideo. This would also give them more opportunities to raise awareness about their own company through word-of-mouth marketing since they could integrate their products into emails sent out through Google+, allowing them to advertise themselves without spending money on ads or paying other companies to boost their search engine rankings by sending out unspicited promotional emails through Gmail. This could help them grow their user base more quickly than other third party companies who do not have access to these resources because they have limited marketing budgets or do not have access to free advertising channels like Google’s Gmail or its social network platform Google Plus. Since Google provides these services in exchange for user data (which is used primarily for targeted advertising purposes), they have no problem giving away these features for free since overall, users will still end up generating more revenue for the company in the long run than if they had paid users directly for those same features instead of offering them for free as part of their current business model.
In conclusion, integration of SproutVideo and Gmail provides multiple benefits including. allowing users to embed videos into emails without downloading files; allowing SproutVideo users to embed their videos into emails and post them directly on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus; allowing Gmail users to record an audio message and attach it to an email; helping cut down on spam since recipients won’t need to visit an external site in order to listen to an attached audio file; allowing recipients who are not interested in viewing embedded videos in their email clients, the opportunity to forward emails along with embedded videos so that they don’t need to download any additional files; providing an additional avenue for users to communicate visually with friends and family members instead of just textually through written words; making it easier for people who are not tech-savvy since they won’t need additional software or worry about whether their recipients are using compatible software that will work with the video that was sent to them; making it easier for users who may not want other people downloading and distributing their work for free; making it easier for people who are not tech-savvy since they won’t have to download any additional software; providing new marketing opportunities between SproutVideo and Gmail; giving SproutVideo higher search engine rankings because it is owned by Google; allowing them more opportunities to raise awareness about their own company through word-of-mouth marketing; helping them grow their user base more quickly than other third party companies who do not have access to these resources because they have limited marketing budgets or do not have access to free advertising channels like Google’s Gmail or its social network platform Google Plus; helping them gain new customers by creating new marketing opportunities which would arise from integrating these two products together; helping them gain new customers by creating new marketing opportunities which would arise from integrating these two products together; allowing them more opportunities to raise awareness about their own company through word-of-mouth marketing; helping increase user engagement by providing another avenue for people who
The process to integrate SproutVideo and Gmail may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.