Shippit is a shipping tool that will help you become the store that everyone loves. Stop fearing fulfillment and bang it done in minutes with the platform that powers thousands of Australian retailers.
Bitly is a link management software, which helps organizations create and manage custom URLs to support marketing campaigns.Bitly Integrations
Bitly + shippitGet Label information for an Order in shippit when New Bitlink is created in bitly Read More...
It's easy to connect shippit + Bitly without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger when you create a New Bitlink.
Creates an order.
Retrieves labelling information for an Order using the tracking number.
Cancel an order by tracking number.
Retrieve quote details for given specifications.
Track order by tracking number.
Saves a Bitlink to your user history in Bitly. Returns a shortened URL.
Shippit is a new innovation in the shipping industry. It was launched on June 2014 and it is a free service that allows users to get real-time tracking of their shipments and also get alerts when their shipment is late or arrives.
Shippit can be used by anyone who uses the US postal service, FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL and any other carrier. Shippit will let you know when your packages are shipped and when they arrive at its destination.
The company has partnered with the fplowing companies to provide customers with better services:
– Bitly. Bitly is an enterprise software for link management which is owned by Betaworks. They use shippit data to improve their revenue because Bitly generates revenue through paid link services.
– Foursquare. This is a location-based social network that encourages users to share their location information. Users can see where their package is located every hour through Foursquare. Shippers also use this to track their packages.
This integration allows shippers to create links to track their packages through Bitly. These links are created using Shippit’s unique shipment number which is also called as Shippit Key. The links will not only give the status of the package but it will also show links to Foursquare, Twitter and email. Shippers can also use the links to track their packages every hour before it arrives at its destination.
There are many benefits of integrating shippit and Bitly. Some of these are described below:
· Customers who use both services will have an easier way to view their shipment. They will not have to look at two different websites because the two companies are integrated together.
· Customers will also have an easier way to receive alerts about their package especially if they are expecting a package soon. The company will send out an alert to the customer if the package has not arrived yet or if it is delayed.
· Both companies can benefit from this integration because it will increase traffic for both sites. More people will visit the sites to check the status of their shipments so more people will sign up for each service.
The process to integrate shippit and Bitly may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.