SharpSpring is a cost-effective marketing solution for small businesses and marketing firms. It aids organizations in generating more leads, converting those leads into sales, and maximizing their marketing ROI.
Cisco Webex Meetings is a cloud based conferencing solution that can be used by individuals or organizations to communicate with others. Organizations can use the Cisco Webex Meeting to conduct large scale meetings including virtual classrooms, web conferences, and live events.Webex Meetings Integrations
SharpSpring + Webex MeetingsCreate Meeting to Cisco Webex Meetings from New Account in SharpSpring Read More...
SharpSpring + Webex MeetingsCreate Meeting to Cisco Webex Meetings from New Lead in SharpSpring Read More...
SharpSpring + Webex MeetingsCreate Meeting to Cisco Webex Meetings from New Opportunity in SharpSpring Read More...
Webex Meetings + SharpSpringCreate Campaign to SharpSpring from New Meeting in Cisco Webex Meetings Read More...
Webex Meetings + SharpSpringCreate Lead to SharpSpring from New Meeting in Cisco Webex Meetings Read More...
It's easy to connect SharpSpring + Webex Meetings without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
A new Account is created in SharpSpring.
When a lead has been created in sharpspring.
A new Opportunity is created in SharpSpring.
Trigger when new meeting created.
Create an Account in SharpSpring.
Create a new Campaign in SharpSpring.
Create a Lead in SharpSpring.
Create Opportunity in SharpSpring. You can optionally create a campaign and account with the opportunity by specifying a "new associated campaign" or a "new associated account".
Update a Lead in SharpSpring.
Update a opportunity
Creates a new meeting.
SharpSpring is a cloud-based marketing automation software that helps companies to manage customer relationships. It enables users to create, send, and track personalized digital marketing content. It can be integrated with various marketing channels like email, social media, blogs, landing pages, etc. This integration allows companies to communicate with their customers at just one place.
Cisco® Webex Meetings is an online conferencing top which helps users to cplaborate with each other in real time. The top offers cplaboration features like screen sharing, white boarding, video conferencing, etc. It also integrates with various platforms like Google Drive, Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Outlook, Salesforce, Zendesk, QuickBooks, etc.
The integration of Cisco® Webex Meetings with SharpSpring creates a platform to send personalized digital marketing content (with the help of Webex. to customers (with the help of SharpSpring. It enables users to send automated marketing emails to the contacts stored in the database of both the tops. Users can schedule meetings on Cisco® Webex Meetings through SharpSpring. For example, if a user schedules a webinar on Cisco® Webex Meetings, he/she can store the contact details of attendees or participants of that webinar into the database of SharpSpring via Cisco® Webex Meetings. Thus, the integration of these two tops facilitates users to take advantage of features offered by both the tops. For instance, Cisco® Webex Meetings offers features like screen sharing and video conferencing while SharpSpring offers features like email marketing and social media marketing. The integration of these two tops helps users to cplaborate with each other more efficiently. The integration of SharpSpring and Cisco® Webex Meetings also helps businesses to create customer relationship management (CRM. systems.
The integration of SharpSpring and Cisco® Webex Meetings offers several benefits to both end users and organizations. Let’s discuss some of the major benefits of the integration of these two tops:
· Reduction in cost. The integration of SharpSpring and Cisco® Webex Meetings helps users to reduce costs for CRM systems because they don’t have to invest in different CRM systems separately for different departments. Thus, they can save money for CRM systems with minimal investment.
· Greater efficiency. The integration of SharpSpring and Cisco® Webex Meetings makes it easier for users to cplaborate with each other with greater efficiency because they don’t have to switch between the tops during work. Users can view and edit documents with ease in either tops and hence they can leverage features offered by both the tops simultaneously.
· Greater scalability. The ability of Cisco® Webex Meetings to integrate with various platforms such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Outlook, Salesforce, Zendesk, QuickBooks eliminates the need for users to create separate CRM systems for all departments separately. This makes it easier for users to scale up their business operations when the need arises.
· Improved security. The integration of Cisco® Webex Meetings with SharpSpring ensures better security because users will not have to store sensitive data in multiple locations and in multiple formats. Instead they can store this data in a centralized location in a secure format. This ensures greater security for sensitive information.
· Improved efficiency. The integration of Cisco® Webex Meetings with SharpSpring helps users to improve efficiency because it reduces redundancy in work activities. For example, instead of creating a separate CRM system for sales department and another one for manufacturing department separately, users can integrate these two CRM systems into one single system. Thus they can reduce redundancy in work activities and prevent any chances of human errors.
The process to integrate SharpSpring and Cisco® Webex Meetings may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.