Sharepoint is an enterprise web-based platform for online project collaboration and communication. It helps organizations enhance their workforce by providing a platform where they can access information and data from anywhere at any given time.
Shiprocket is a technologically advanced logistics platform that connects retailers, consumers, and supply chain partners to create great shipping experiences.ShipRocket Integrations
SharePoint + ShipRocketAdd New Product in shiprocket when New List is created in SharePoint Read More...
SharePoint + ShipRocketCreate Custom Order to shiprocket from New List in SharePoint Read More...
SharePoint + ShipRocketCreate a Return Order to shiprocket from New List in SharePoint Read More...
SharePoint + ShipRocketCancel an Order in shiprocket when New List is created in SharePoint Read More...
SharePoint + ShipRocketUpdate Order in shiprocket when New List is created in SharePoint Read More...
It's easy to connect SharePoint + ShipRocket without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers whenever new item created in the list.
Triggers whenever new list created.
Triggers when a new order is created.
Triggers when a new product is created.
Triggers when a new shipment is created.
Creates a new product.
Cancel an order
Creates a custom order.
Create a return order
Update an existing order.
To begin with, SharePoint is a web-based cplaboration software that allows people to share and store information in a centralized environment. It also provides a cplaborative platform for users from various departments to cplaborate on various projects. It provides an interface for users to create websites and organize the information into a hierarchical structure. In addition, it offers features such as document management, enterprise search, content management, and team sites.
Shiprocket is a cloud-based shipping software for eCommerce company. It offers a variety of shipping services to business customers who run eCommerce stores online. It offers options such as domestic shipping, international shipping, and air freight. It also offers convenient pricing plans based on the customer’s budget, which can be set up in real time.
SharePoint and ShipRocket are integrated in many areas. They are integrated to speed up the shipment process, to track shipments, and to reduce errors in the process. Some of the ways SharePoint and ShipRocket are integrated include:
· Shippers can use SharePoint workflows to trigger other processes in ShipRocket. For example, when the shipment leaves the warehouse, the warehouse team will receive emails containing information about the shipment. As well, when the shipment arrives at its destination, the customer will receive an email containing information about the shipment arrival. These emails are automatically generated by SharePoint workflows triggered by an action in ShipRocket.
· When an order is received in ShipRocket, it will automatically generate corresponding orders in SharePoint. This makes it easy for users to view all shipments related to that order.
· Users can use SharePoint to send information about shipments to specific users or groups of users. For example, if someone receives a shipment of expensive items, they can notify their boss by sending them an email in SharePoint. The email will contain tracking information, allowing the boss to track the status of the shipment.
· Using SharePoint forms to create custom forms for specific shipments in ShipRocket will allow users to easily create complex shipping details in ShipRocket without having to enter them manually.
· Shipping integration with Shipment Management Systems (SMS. will allow you to see all shipments being processed by your company in one place. You can use forms in SharePoint to create alerts for specific shipments when they are processed by ShipRocket. For example, if you have an SMS spution integrated with Shiprocket, you can create a form in Sharepoint where you can enter all order information needed for creating a shipment in Shiprocket. This data can then automatically be passed over to Shiprocket when the Shipment is created there. These forms can be used to create complex shipment details in Shiprocket without having to enter them manually. On top of that, they are very useful for sending emails with tracking info directly from SharePoint to customers when they are created in Shiprocket.
The process to integrate SharePoint and ShipRocket may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.