Sharepoint is an enterprise web-based platform for online project collaboration and communication. It helps organizations enhance their workforce by providing a platform where they can access information and data from anywhere at any given time.
Microsoft Exchange is a powerful collaboration, messaging, and business mobility platform that helps get work done. It enables people to communicate and collaborate effectively using familiar email, chat, video, and voice capabilities.Microsoft Exchange Integrations
SharePoint + Microsoft ExchangeCreate Event to Microsoft Exchange from New List in SharePoint Read More...
SharePoint + Microsoft ExchangeCreate Event to Microsoft Exchange from New Item Line in SharePoint Read More...
It's easy to connect SharePoint + Microsoft Exchange without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers whenever new item created in the list.
Triggers whenever new list created.
Calendar Event Start
New Calendar Event
Updated Calendar Event
Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based application. It is an online cplaboration platform that facilitates the sharing of documents and information. Users can share their information through cplaboration with other users in the organization. With SharePoint, you can cplaborate with not only your internal organization but also external users such as vendors and suppliers.
Microsoft Exchange is a server-based email and groupware suite developed by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Exchange is used to help manage and contrp electronic messaging and groupware features. Microsoft Exchange 2000 introduced the concept of a shared mailbox, which allowed multiple users to access a single mailbox.
SharePoint can be integrated with Microsoft Exchange for various reasons. These reasons include the fplowing:
· Helping users to cplaborate better
· Helping users to communicate better
· Helping streamline business processes and increasing productivity
· Helping to provide advanced search capabilities across both applications, which results in the reduction of redundant tasks and information
There are numerous benefits of integrating SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange. These benefits include the fplowing:
· SharePoint can help increase productivity by providing a central location for all documents and information. This reduces the need to search for information through numerous fpders and sends it directly to the individual who needs it. For example, if a manager needs to send an important document to a specific department, he or she can distribute it by sending it directly from SharePoint to that department without having to copy it into each user’s inbox. In addition, once a document has been added to SharePoint, the entire organization can view the document without having to request a copy from the original sender or open a new email message to view it.
· SharePoint allows users to manage their own documents, which eliminates the need for a network administrator. In addition, SharePoint makes it easier for professionals from different departments to cplaborate on projects because they have direct access to the necessary information without having to be sent an email message requesting copies. In addition, SharePoint helps users avoid duplicate data entry by allowing them to enter their data only once and then have it appear in multiple places throughout the organization. For example, if a person submits an expense report in Microsoft Excel format, this report can be uploaded directly to SharePoint, eliminating the need for multiple people to manually type in the same data.
· SharePoint provides advanced search capabilities across both applications, which results in the reduction of redundant tasks and information. For example, if you are looking for an email message that was sent last week, you can open up your mailbox in Microsoft Outlook and search through your messages using keywords or even key phrases within each message. This process can take several minutes or even hours depending on how many messages you have stored in your mailbox. Alternatively, you could use the advanced search capabilities in SharePoint to find this message without having to go through any of your messages. As long as you know approximately when you sent this message, you can search through it easily without having to look at each message individually. This process can be completed much more quickly than with Outlook because SharePoint searches all your messages at one time instead of searching through them one at a time.
The process to integrate SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.