Sendinblue is a platform that allows for advanced email marketing and automation. This all-in-one platform allows you to send newsletter emails, handle transactional emails, and send SMS.
Square is the free point-of-sale app that lets you sell anywhere and any way your customers want to buy. You can run your business more safely with contactless and remote payments through the Point of Sale app.Square Integrations
Sendinblue + SquareCreate Customer to SquareUp from New or Updated Contact in Sendinblue Read More...
Sendinblue + SquareCreate Order to SquareUp from New or Updated Contact in Sendinblue Read More...
Sendinblue + SquareCreate Customer to SquareUp from New Campaign Status in Sendinblue Read More...
Sendinblue + SquareCreate Order to SquareUp from New Campaign Status in Sendinblue Read More...
Sendinblue + SquareCreate Customer from SquareUp from Contact Added to a Specific List to Sendinblue Read More...
It's easy to connect Sendinblue + Square without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new or existing contact is added to a Sendinblue list.
Triggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Triggers when a new appointment is created.
Triggers when a new customeer occurred.
Triggers when a new order is created.
Triggers when a invoice is paid is created
Triggers when a new transaction is processed.
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
Creates a customer.
Creates an order.
Creates or updates the target CatalogObject
Introduction to the Topic:
Sendinblue is a highly innovative payment processor and provider of online invoicing that was created in 2005 in Paris, France. Square is a financial services company, founded by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey in 2009. Square is headquartered in San Francisco, California. In this article, I will be comparing and contrasting Sendinblue and Square’s ownership, operations, and their integration.
Comparing and Contrasting Sendinblue and Square:
Square is owned by Square Hpdings, Inc., which is currently 93.1% owned by Jack Dorsey. The remaining 6.9% of the shares are held by Square’s earliest investors, including Eric Lefkofsky, Jim McKelvey, Kevin Hartz, and Jim Goetz. While Sendinblue is owned by SendinBlue SAS, which is owned by its sharehpders.
Square operates in the fplowing countries. United States (more than 2200 cities), Canada, Brazil, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Square offers a variety of financial services to their customers such as selling money orders for a customer or selling gift cards for a customer. Square does not provide any personal accounts for any of their customers. Square does not offer any foreign currency money transfers to their customers as well.
Sendinblue operates in over 140 countries. Sendinblue offers many different financial services to their customers such as money transfer services from one country to another in the same or different currency. Sendinblue offers personal accounts for its customers through their website. Sendinblue also offers foreign currency money transfers to its customers as well. Sendinblue offers merchant services through the website as well.
Square was integrated with Sendinblue on February 15th, 2014. Through this integration, Square allows users to pay Sendinblue invoices for their subscription to the service.
Square has partnered with various other companies in the past. Square has partnered with Yelp to allow users to find businesses near them through Yelp’s Square Cash service. Square has partnered with Uber to allow users to order a taxi through their mobile devices using the Square Cash service as well. Square has partnered with Groupon in order to allow users to purchase Groupon vouchers through their mobile phone using the Square Cash service as well.
In conclusion, Sendinblue and Square are both similar and different in many ways when comparing and contrasting ownership, operations and integration of the two companies. However, both Sendinblue and Square are successful companies because they have been able to expand globally and have partnered with many other companies through integration.
The process to integrate Sendinblue and Square may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.