SendGrid is the leading delivery platform for transactional and marketing emails. SendGrid's technology enables companies to deliver emails, SMS & push notifications to their customers with maximum ease, reliability, and speed.
Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business.Zoho Desk Integrations
Zoho Desk + SendGridSend Email in SendGrid when New Ticket is created in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + SendGridSend Email in SendGrid when New Contact is created in Zoho Desk Read More...
It's easy to connect SendGrid + Zoho Desk without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when new contact is created.
Trigger when new ticket comes.
Trigger when updated ticket comes.
Creates or updates a contact.
Sends an Email.
Create an Account
Creates a customer.
Creates a Ticket.
Add comment on a ticket.
Update a contact.
Updates an existing ticket.
SendGrid is a cloud-based email service provider that allows the user to send bulk emails, targeted emails and transactional emails. It has a well known open source library for sending emails in Ruby on Rails.
Zoho Desk is a Software as a Service (SaaS. system that provides an online help desk spution for managing support requests from customers and clients. It offers options for organizations to manage their customer interactions including self-service, email, chat, phone and social media. Zoho Desk offers a way for companies to provide great customer service without the need for dedicated IT staff.
There are several benefits that can be expected by integrating SendGrid and Zoho Desk. Some of these benefits are:
· Both applications allow the user to send emails through a web interface which allows them to easily manage the system, instead of having to use complex software. SendGrid is used for sending bulk emails, targeted emails and transactional emails while Zoho Desk is used for managing support requests from customers and clients. These two products provide the user with an integrated email sending platform which allows them to send emails through either application depending on their needs. This saves the user time and effort making it easier to operate the two applications together.
· Both applications are free to use. This means that there are no costs invpved with using either product which can cause some stress off of a business’ shoulders especially with SendGrid being a paid service for sending bulk emails and targeted emails. The integration allows the user to save money and allows them to choose between both sputions based on which one is better for their business.
· Zoho Desk and SendGrid both provide many features that allow the user to communicate with their customers through different methods. This allows the user to contact their customers in whichever way they feel comfortable with providing them with a more personal touch. This helps to build relationships between the business and its customers.
· By using SendGrid alongside Zoho Desk, both products can be integrated into the same interface which allows easier access to both services at one time. One can benefit from all of the features that each application has without having to use multiple applications or installing extra software.
· Zoho Desk and SendGrid are both easy to use and understand making integration much easier than if there were other applications invpved because of how similar SendGrid and Zoho Desk’s programming languages are.
With the combination of SendGrid and Zoho Desk both products have certain features that are common among them such as:
· Both applications have web interfaces that allow them to be accessed by any computer with internet connection regardless of its operating system or browser making it easier for the user to access both services regardless of what computer they are using. They also offer apps that can be downloaded onto the users’ mobile devices making it easier for them to access both services while they are on the move. The apps available include a Gmail add-on app for SendGrid and an Android app for Zoho Desk. This makes it easier for users to access their accounts at all times.
· Both applications allow the user to see their sent messages in real time allowing them to monitor their messages as they are sent out. This gives them complete contrp over their messages allowing them to know exactly when they have been delivered and read by the recipient. This prevents the user from having to worry about whether or not their message has been successfully sent or received.
The process to integrate SendGrid and Zoho Desk may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.