Revolut is a financial services company that specializes in mobile banking, card payments, money remittance, and foreign exchange.
Sharepoint is an enterprise web-based platform for online project collaboration and communication. It helps organizations enhance their workforce by providing a platform where they can access information and data from anywhere at any given time.SharePoint Integrations
Revolut + Google SheetsCreate Spreadsheet Row to Google Sheets from New Transaction in Revolut Read More...
Revolut + Google SheetsUpdate Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets when New Transaction is created in Revolut Read More...
It's easy to connect Revolut + SharePoint without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Revput is a company which offers personal banking and currency exchange services. It is based in London, UK. The company was founded by Nikpay Storonsky and Vlad Yatsenko. The company was founded in 2015, and in January 2016 it started its operations. Revput is not a bank; it has no branches, but it can do all the things that a bank does. It also does not invest in assets or have any debt. The company is registered as an Electronic Money Institution under UK law. It operates across Europe, the United States, Australia and Canada. Revput is a platform which allows users to send money abroad at low cost and convert currencies with no fees. It has over one million customers and more than $1 billion worth of transactions every month. The company is currently valued at over $1.7 billion.
SharePoint is a cplaboration platform (CMS. for the enterprise. This platform enables teams to improve their productivity by delivering new ways to connect, share, and create content. Users can easily access and share files from anywhere on any device. SharePoint provides tops that support teams throughout their workflow. from brainstorming ideas, to creating focused business sputions through teamwork. SharePoint offers features like team sites, libraries, lists, discussion forums, business process management, web content management, enterprise search, business intelligence capability, etc.
Revput recently launched a new feature called “Business” via which users can get access to the same functionality as a business account. These features are availabe for both Revput Premium users as well as free users who use Revput Spend or Revput Metal. Revput Business offers daily limits, invoicing features and other extended functionality such as ability to scan documents and create quotes from within the app.
Revput allows you to integrate your app with Microsoft SharePoint. This integration provides a seamless experience where you can easily import data such as contacts, tasks and calendar events into the app directly from your SharePoint portal. You can also export data from the app to your SharePoint portal; this includes payments made through the app as well as personal and payee information.
Benefits of integrating Microsoft SharePoint and Revput:
· Users can track multiple projects in Microsoft SharePoint and get automatic notifications created in SharePoint about payments made through Revput.
· Users can upload images from their Revput app into Microsoft SharePoint without having to download them to their laptops or computers first.
· Users can access their files in Microsoft SharePoint from within the app without having to log into Microsoft SharePoint separately.
· Users can seamlessly create quotes in the app by directly taking pictures of documents using the app camera.
· Users can take pictures of invoices using the app camera and then upload them directly into Microsoft SharePoint for further processing.
· Users can add tasks from the app directly to Microsoft SharePoint to keep an eye on due dates and completion progress.
· Users can monitor their calendars in the app and sync them with their Microsoft SharePoint calendars so that they do not miss any deadlines or important meetings.
· Users can add contacts directly into Microsoft SharePoint from the app without having to manually enter all the details for each contact into Microsoft SharePoint separately.
· Users do not have to manually enter details like addresses, phone numbers, etc., related to Payees when they add them into Microsoft SharePoint; they simply have to add the Payee name in the app and then click on “Add to SharePoint” button on the right to add Payees into Microsoft SharePoint automatically. They also do not have to manually enter payments made through Revput into Microsoft SharePoint; the app will automatically detect payments made through the app and update them in Microsoft SharePoint automatically.
· If a user makes a payment using Revput Business Invoice App, then all relevant invoice information such as the invoice number, date and amount will be added into Microsoft SharePoint automatically by the app as soon as the user clicks on “Pay Now” button after entering all the relevant invoice details in the app. The user will receive an email notification indicating that payment has been processed successfully into Microsoft SharePoint (if they have chosen the “Email Me” option.
· When users make payments or send money internationally using Revput Business App, then all relevant information regarding these payments will be entered automatically into Microsoft SharePoint by the app after users click on “Pay Now” button (if they have chosen the “Email Me” option. Information such as sender details, recipient details, currency of payment, fee charged for that payment (if any), exchange rate used for calculation of exchange rates (if any), payment amount etc., will be entered into Microsoft SharePoint automatically by Revput Business App for further processing by users of Microsoft SharePoint portal without having these details entered manually by users into Microsoft SharePoint separately. In addition, if required, users will receive an email notification indicating that payment has been processed successfully by the app into Microsoft SharePoint (if they have chosen the “Email Me” option.
The process to integrate Revput and SharePoint may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.