Notion is a collaboration platform that allows teams to communicate, share and collaborate on the same page. It is built for teams of all sizes. Whether you’re a group of five, or a group of thousands, Notion is there to help you collaborate, communicate and share your ideas.
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. It enables content creators to make a regular, long-term living from their work. Patreon also allows creators to keep in touch with their most ardent supporters while maintaining creative control over their work.
Want to explore Notion + Patreon quick connects for faster integration? Here’s our list of the best Notion + Patreon quick connects.Explore quick connects
Looking for the Patreon Alternatives? Here is the list of top Patreon Alternatives
It's easy to connect Notion + Patreon without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new item is created in a database.
Triggered when a membership is deleted.
Triggers when an existing pledge is deleted.
Triggered when a post is deleted on a campaign.
Triggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.
Triggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.
Triggered when a new post is published on a campaign.
Triggered when the membership information is changed. Includes updates on payment charging events.
Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
Triggered when a post is updated on a campaign.
Creates an item in a database.
Updates a database item.
· A free 14-day trial period
· Beautiful drag and drop interface
· Deep integration with Github, Slack, Intercom, etc.
· Ability to create a template for your website or blog
· Incorporation of Bootstrap 4 for mobile-ready website design
· Ability to use unlimited sliders for any page on your website or blog
· Pre-built templates for most common blog types like food blogs, recipe blogs, etc.
· Ability to let people sign up for an email newsletter using MailChimp etc.
· Ability to integrate advertisements on your website using AdSense or affiliate links using Amazon Associates if you wish to do so. You can even build an online store or sell third-party products on your site if you wish to do so.
· Integration with Patreon (more on Patreon below)
· No fee charged unless you earn more than $3000 per month
· Allows you to set up different tiers of donations ranging from $1 to $5 per month so that you can ask donors to pay according to their means rather than asking them to pay fixed amounts every month like Kickstarter does.
· Allows you to set up different rewards for different patrons depending on how much they are willing to donate per month. For example, you can tell your patrons that if they donate more than $10 per month then they will get access to exclusive contents that go behind the scenes etc. This is an awesome way to connect with your fans on a more personal level and let them know how much they mean to you.
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.
How to Integrate Notion with Wave?
How to Integrate Notion with Zoho Books?
How to Integrate Notion with QuickBooks Online?
How to Integrate Notion with Xero?
How to Integrate Notion with DEAR Inventory?
How to Integrate Notion with Zoho Expense?
How to Integrate Notion with Alegra?
How to Integrate Notion with Clio?
How to Integrate Notion with Bexio?