MongoDB is an open-source document-based database management tool that stores data in JSON-like formats. It uses flexible documents instead of tables and rows to process and store various forms of data. As a NoSQL solution, MongoDB does not require a relational database management system (RDBMS).
Digistore24 is a web-based sales platform that includes a fully integrated online store, an affiliate network, all standard payment methods, and accounting automation, including tax automation.Digistrore24 Integrations
Digistrore24 + MongoDBCreate Document to MongoDB from New Order Event in Digistore24 Read More...
Gmail + MongoDBCreate Document to MongoDB from New Email Matching Search in Gmail Read More...
It's easy to connect MongoDB + Digistrore24 without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when you add a new collection.
Triggers when you add a new database.
Triggers when you add a new document to a collection.
Triggers when you add a new field to a collection.
Triggers when a transaction for an order is received.
Create a new document in a collection of your choice.
MongoDB is a document-oriented database. It works like a NoSQL database, which means that it stores the data in JSON documents instead of relational tables (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztK_zJzRz0A. MongoDB stores all data in BSON (binary JSON. format. The main advantage of using MongoDB is the storage flexibility and speed of accessing data compared to other databases. Also, MongoDB can handle its own replication.
Digistrore24 provides marketing automation software based on the content management system WordPress for e-commerce businesses (https://digistrore24.com/. This software spution works with both WordPress and WooCommerce. This plugin has several useful features such as:
– Integration with Google Analytics
– Automation of marketing campaigns based on user behavior
– Integration with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, VKontakte, Linkedin, Odnoklassniki, Yandex Maps and Google Maps
Due to the benefits of the integration, there are over 25,000 users who have purchased this plugin (http://digistrore24.com/wordpress-plugins/. The integration of MongoDB and Digistrore24 can be used by many online stores to manage their orders and inventory.
The benefits include:
– Product Features – This plugin allows you to edit your products easily whether they are published or unpublished. You can provide a great product experience with the help of our website builder. This will help you organize your product information with ease.
– Orders – You can now see your orders from the dashboard and from the order details page. You can also see the orders from your customers. With this feature, you can now send emails to your customers if they have not received their orders yet. In addition, you can now view the status of the order from the order details page.
– Inventory – You can now manage your inventory better. Use this option to check if a product is out of stock or not. It will make a great difference in creating a good customer experience. Also, you can now check how many items are available in stock.
– Import Products – You can now import products from different sources such as CSV file or from different e-commerce platforms including Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, Prestashop and others. It is very helpful when you want to create products from scratch. In addition, you can now export your products to different formats such as CSV and Excel file formats.
With the new features and integration of MongoDB and Digistrore24, you can now manage your inventory and orders efficiently and provide a better customer experience.
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.